After the Orphium

Alex's pov:

Julie made us alive again. We can be seen now. Were in the studio, not writing or playing, just chilling. Julie and Luke are cuddled up on the couch. (Sorry ruke shippers) Reggie and me are looking through the old stuff we left behind.

"Hey Alex" Reggie said, "did you ever see Willie again?"

"Uh- no, I havent really, do you think hes okay, he might be in trouble oh god, Reggggie," I whined.

I was always worried about Willie. He isnt around anymore. I even check Justin Bieber's pool. He isnt even there.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about," Luke asked.

"Yea, and who's Willie," Julie also asked.

You see, Julie doesn't know I'm gay, I never bothered to tell her. Of course the guys know, they helped me when I came out to my parents. My parents didnt except it so I lived in the studio for a while.

"Uh-  Willie is um, a person or a ghost, um he and I, we uh, we are um, well you see me and him, uh, yea we uh, ya know, ugh i like him okay, and before you say that I'm disgusting or a fag, or anything like that please just hear me out, I love him okay, I know we havent known each other long but I just really like him and I want him safe and I dont know if-if caleb killed him or destroyed his soul or if he ran away or if I- " I started crying because I was terrified that the one person who showed a little interest in me, the one person I loved so much could be dead.

"Alex, I dont care that you're gay, Flynn is bisexual, her and Carrie were together in freshman year. Alex I love you for who you are okay, your like my fabulous, older brother who is an amazing dancer," she said.

Other than her, only the guys have accepted me. It means alot because my parents didnt.

"THANK YOU, UGH I love you to julie omg thank you, thank you, thank you," I yelled jumping around and dancing.

"Hey, um Alex," and that's the voice of the one and only.

Willie.

"WILLIE," I yelled. I ran out to him, jumped on him and hugged him. He caught me thankfully. Ugh, I'm just gonna go for it. So I kissed him. He kissed me back.

"Uhem, guys before you start making out, were gonna leave," luke said.

"Oh uh yea, hehe bye," I replied as they left.

"So what's this about you loving me huh," I looked back at Willie.
He heard that. Shiiiit.

"Uh yea, I do, I have since we met and I know you might like me back, but it's ok if you dont you know even though you said it I un-" I was cut off by him kissing me.
He put his arms around my waist and I pit mine around his neck. He liked my lip so I let him in. He pulled away, smiling.

"You are such an idiot hotdog, of course I like you back, I've told you i did you dummy," he said laughing.

"Okay shortie," I whispered.

"Excuse me, you aren't that tall baby, and who ran you over, so that makes me stronger," he said looking UP at me.

"You're still short bubba," I told him, i un wrapped my hands from around him and started to leave.

"Hey," he called out.

"What," I said, facing him again.

"You have nice eyes you know, catch you later hotdog," he said as he poofed out.

Yea, I love him.

A/n that's the first chapter. And I know I made alex cuss but please dont beat me up about it. It was fitting for the mood.