epic ninja abilities

Enjoy this-

3rd person:

As the friends were walking through the haunted house. A certain tall blonde was horrified and clinging to his boyfriend.

"Alex, it's people in costumes," Willie said to the boy huddling behind him.

"That doesn't mean they aren- AHHHHHH," Alex couldn't continue for an actor shot out and scared him.

The friends turned around and looked at the boy before continuing on.

'I swear I'm gonna ninja round house kick one of them if they scare me again' Alex thought.

The more they walked through the haunted house, the more Alex kept screaming and hugging Willie.

After they got done in the haunted house, they decided to go through a maze next.

"This is a bad idea, you are trying to get me killed aren't you," he exclaimed to the group.

"No, but let's split up to see who will finish first," Julie said.

And they were off, Julie with Flynn, Reggie with Luke, which leaves Willie with Alex.

Alex wasn't going to get scared. He was determined to show Wille that he is just as cool as Luke or Reggie.

As everyone maneuvered their way toward the end of the maze. Reggie and Luke fell through the wall of the maze. No one knows how.

Flynn and Julie made it out in one piece and didn't get scared alot.

This leaves Alex and Willie.

"Are we lost Alex," Willie asked.

"No, no, cause I was just following Julie but then she turned and yea we are," he said quietly.

"Ugh okay well I'm leading from now on okay," Willie said.

Alex nodded and let him walk in front.

As they were walking Alex heard rustling behind him. He turned around and before he could think he punched whatever fell out of the wall.

"Ohhh Reggie, Alex punched me," Lule said with a bloddy nose.

"Ah Luke I'm so sorry- AHHHH," Alex screamed, and punched the actor behind him.

The actor lead the group threw the maze. He gave Luke an ice pack and told Alex that he wasn't allowed back that year.

The night ended with them getting kicked out, Luke with a bloddy nose, Reggie terrified of clowns, Julie and Flynn fine, Willie putting handcuffs on Alex, and Alex proud of his epic ninja punch.

A/n

I thought this was funny. Um enjoy I guess. Also if me calling you guys losers makes some of you uncomfy I can always say loves. Which ever you feel you like more. I love you guys <3

-R