00.

" I don't wanna blink, cause I am afraid to miss even a second of your cuteness"

••••••

I throw my head back while laughing out loud at the girl who is hiding her face in the pillow.

"I didn't know my wife has over thinking problem" I speak between my loud laugh as I think about her cute misunderstanding.

"Let me dig a hole, please" she mumbles with her face bright red "you're adorable sweetheart" I grin while caressing her head gently. Spoiling her with all the love and pampering she deserves.

•••••••

This story will be filled with fluff fluff and fluff—to exaggerate more you might get diabetes at how sweet these couple are. Read it on your own risk.

You might also start thinking your future with a person like the male lead, but do not take it seriously cause we have to be really really lucky and live in parallel universe to get someone as sweet as the characters in my story is.  (Since such species do not exist in a place called earth)

And since we are not those rare specimens I present you this book which can flutter you heart—Well, it did mine though, so it's my assumption it will atleast keep a smile on your face throughout the book, don't worry you would be frowning and typing curses in some places too—since even if it a fictional story it should be a little realistic at times to digest things.

Are you ready? Rr or ftr?