08-Sleep

After taking a good 20 minutes he walks out from the washroom wearing grey tee and sweatpants only to find me standing on the same spot, scared of doing something or touching something I shouldn't.

His eyebrow furrows up in confusion and he gives me an 'are you serious look' look and I look down couldn't meet his eyes, the only problem I have is I can't look into a person's eyes and talk, and its worse with a different gender, I easily get nervous. Why it must be me who have all sort of things.

He clears his throat before for the first time talking to me, just his voice gives me goosebumps "Your clothes are in the closet, you can use the washroom while I clean this mess" his voice is as cold as ice and upto the point, Now I am hundred and one percent sure he was forced to marry me, it's obvious Jannat how can such a living beauty will agree to marry a dumb person like you.

Nodding I walk away to not just melt and die under his gaze.

And Correction, room is not a mess it is a beautiful mess. But who will say him.

After taking a long shower and wearing my night suit I walked out of the washroom were Zain was sitting on the bed with his laptop working very attentively and those flowers, candles and decorations were all taken down.

I think he is fond of dark colours, his room is filled with a calm dark aura which looks good. I can't even compare my room in front of his, on thing I thank is he has a big bed which I am glad about, if we both sleep on either side of the bed we will still have a lots space in between which is good because I can't sleep with my heart racing in another speed.

What should I do now? Should I stand here no he will think I am a creep it is also my room right so I can do whatever I want, why am I getting so nervous just walk and sit on the other side of the bed and sleep your tired just do it Jannat!

I mentally encouraged myself.

Slowly taking baby steps I walked towards the bed looking at him and secretly praying that he should not look at me, my prayers were not accepted by Allah, and soon I stumble but steady myself before I get embarrass when he looks up with his intimidating eyes when he felt my presence.

I can feel myself frizzing on spot I do nkt move a single muscle my breath was stopped when I saw him staring at me, please look away please I beg you, please.

For some good reason, he diverts his attention towards his laptop and I breathe again, Again with crawling steps I walk towards the other side of the bed and thought for at least 10 sec before carefully sitting down while not making any noise, my heart beat still isn't in a normal pace.

He suddenly stands up which automatically made my body do the same like an idiot, and he looks over his shoulder with raised eyebrow "you can sit" he mutters and I quickly nod.

"I usually sleep on the left side you can take the right one, if you feel uncomfortable you can tell me I'll sleep somewhere else " he tells me with his voice still emotionless.