34 | Blessed

Zaarib's pov

Wait for a damn second, the hell did I just witnessed? A broken leg, arm, face, ribs and what not? Ya Allah how many things were broken?

I didn't know Zaid bro is into street fighting, only if he informed me beforehand I would have cheered him up for the sake of kinship. Or probably I wouldn't have because his secrets are damn disgusting and is not doing me any good.

But damn that looks so painful.

I stand beside bhabhi who is still crying while looking at her beloved loving husband, sarcasm included. Zaid is not a bad person but is not a good one too, he loves his wife but the playboy in him is still there.

"Do you want to eat something?" She carefully asks as if, if she speaks louder his ears might bleed, she stands up quickly when she gets a nod from Zaid. I roll my eyes mentally at how dutiful obedient wife she is, a wife that this fucker atleast doesn't deserve.

"Please be with him" her eyes filled with unshed tears and I nod quickly at her plead, giving her silence assurance.

Anyways I wasn't going to leave, I need to know every damn thing. I am a very curious person and Inaya calling me girl for that reason doesn't actually hurt me because even my mind screams 'Gay' the moment I sit up to listen to stories.

I eye my injured brother who after giving me a glare drops his head back and closes his eyes.

I know all that accident story was bullshit and I am suprised how none suspected Sufiyan's terrible acting, that fake enthusiasm said it all. And his injuries tells its not fresh and those are clear cut punches and not some bumping.

"Assalamu Alaikum" I take a seat on the bed and grin at my injured brother when he opens his eyes to glare at me. Goodness I am such a bitch.

"No replying to my dua? Okay" I shrug but I scoot closer "Can you tell me how you became this piece of art? Who is the artist bro?" I raise my eyebrow, my sarcastic lines are so cruel but I cannot help but mock him, he deserves this.

He rolls his eyes exactly knowing why I am enjoying this so much, this pig blackmailed me in doing things I would never do, just because he had pictures of me smoking which I swore I would never touch after that first try, that death stick actually tastes uglier than death I don't understand how people are addicted to it.

Asian parents terror can make you do anything just so those pictures aren't leaked, because you know you might also get abandoned.

This pig had my pictures and made me do so many things that it was a complete torture to even step inside this house. The guilt was eating me up and I just wanted to leave to Riyaad because of him. My mother already finds me useless, Inaya's mother who somehow sees some potential in me and that picture will for sure change her mind so I couldn't risk anyone seeing those pictures which are captured like I am a chain smoker. I've finally deleted those pictures but I am not sure if he has saved them somewhere else.

"Don't be shy, you can tell me everything you know" I know he is on the verge of snapping my neck into two, but lucky me his hand is plastered and from the way his jaw is blue I can tell his jaw is also snapped into two so verbal snapping might also not be possibly.

I just stare at him with raised eyebrows and after 10 seconds he mutter "Its Zain" I literally jerk back at that.

"Sorry what?" My eyes pops out and my heart literally dies at the realisation "He knows?!"