15- Cute

It was 4 in the noon, I had a very tiring day. By now I have understood Farida aunty has some personal grudges with me.

But I should be laying in the prayer mat thanking Allah for blessing me with a amazingly great and super kind mother in law but I didn't know I had a women to deal with. Farida Aunty picks on each and everything I do, asking me what I have brought with me and many many more unwanted questions. She didn't feel a shame even when Inaya and grandma snapped at her to not bother me.

Even Zaarib was so done that he dragged his mother away from the living room but I guess that poor guy was scolded because of me.

I am gonna kill this Zain when I meet him, I said him they will ask me, not They, but that women will ask me where we were going and when I said what Zain asked me to tell, she started taunting me indirectly yet directly telling them that I am a gold digger.

Sighing and bouncing my legs in boredom, lying down on the bed I stare at the pale ceiling. Even when Farida aunty is No one for me to care about her words, yet it hurts and taunts and clenches my heart at the way she looks down.

Until my parents where alive no one ever dared to use that tone of degradation on me, so now its all to new to hurtful.

Huffing I roughly wipe my tears away.

If I admit I just want a hug, a tight one like Ammi used to give.

And my periods are not helping either. It's only making it terrible.

And that only brought more tears to my eyes.

Ya allah stop crying you look like an idiot jannat I hide my face into the pillow trying to calm my stupid weak self.

I was now waiting for Zain to pick me up, I am not a girl who does makeup so it was easy for me to get ready within 15 minutes.

Narrowing my eyes time to time I impatiently wait for him and finally he enters, and a rush of relief and satisfaction fills my heart seeing him.

Running his hand through his hair and loosing his tie, he walks with his eyes on the ground as if in thoughts but soon when he was near he lifts his head up and his eyes finds mine, a small smile spreads on his lip and I force one. Cause cramps won't let a women smile.

His smile turns into a confused frown, "Why is this smile looks forced, correct me please?" He flops beside me with his attention completely on me.

I shake my head mumbling a 'Nothing' but feeling shy at his attention and genuineness.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" he does not leave me around but worries about me "I am fine, just a little stomach ache. If you want you can go change, I'll be waiting" I give him a soft assuring smile but he looks anywhere near assured.

"Are you sure your fine? We can go tomorrow" he cups my cheeks gently caressing my cheekbone. But his request makes me shake my head quickly "No No I am fine we can go" I just want to have some fresh air, I can't face that women.

"Yeah yeah take her, she is waiting since morning to lower your bank balance" Aunty chuckles in an attempt to make it sound like a joke but that was no where near joke, I wish I could empty a bottle of detergent and wipe that smirk of her face, goodness she really gets on my nerves.

Raising his brow at me, Zain tilts his head to face Aunty "Assalamu alaikum aunty" Ignoring her previous sentence he greets her first.

"Walaikum asalam" she nods taking a seat "Aunty?" He calls her out to which she looked at him with a raised eyebrow "yes?"

Zain pov

Controlling with my left out patience I call Farida aunty who always loves to jump on others topics not disrespecting her but that's what she is like, she raises her eyebrow and waits for me to continue.