09-kiss

"Okay, so...did you kiss your wife," that question had my wife choking on her drink and she snaps her wide eyes at me not able to believe how casual they were. But quickly diverted her eyes to the floor.

Sorry my love they are more casual than you think which they call cool in their language. From the corner of my eye I can see Huma bhabhi giggling and Zaid smiling at jannat's freaked out face. "Aww don't be shy we are all family" he does not stop bothering me. Somebody tell them family doesn't share their love life to each other.

"Dad" I called him in a warning tone which he took it as if I am begging him to stop "Oh bro come on don't be shy " my brother who was enjoying seeing me all flushed up joined dad to tease me.

"Hey stop bothering my son and daughter-in-law" my saviour entered the conversation taking my side and I mentally thank Allah for sending someone who is by my side.

"Oh darling, don't take his side, I am not asking anything inappropriate I just want to know if my son is being a good husband or not, so did you kiss her?" Again with this, dad please stop embarrassing me, I do not reply to his question but just looked at him, Jannat has recovered from coughing but is still blushing really hard, and he took my silence as a no and I regret not lying at the moment.

"What? You did not??Ya Allah I thought I taught you what our prophet always do witg his wife, I think you forgot let me tell you again. Our Prophet would kiss his wife regularly, to remind them how much he loves them, Eventhough they know that, he said, Compliment your spouse often with kisses.  When exiting the house, make it a habit you leave by coming into contact with your spouse.  When returning home, along with saying salām to her, show that you have missed her dearly.

When she is working or busy with her household chores, surprise her with a kiss.  You have to show your love.  Love is the fuel of marriage; if you want your marriage to progress, you have to express your love in every way you can.

Physical relations in a marriage are very important.  Haven't you heard The famous saying 'actions speak louder than words' Show your spouse you love her.  Sharī῾ah promotes romance and physical relations between the husband and wife, I remember telling you and your brother all this " he explains so keenly which was not necessary at all, yes dad you did but was it necessary for you to explain it in front of everyone, ya Allah why can't you be like other parents who feel shy to talk to their children about such topics.

Jannat looks as same as a tomato, she is blushing really hard which is making my heart flutter, I am trying my best to not smile at her cuteness while biting my inner cheeks.

"No you didn't, it's my first time hearing this!!" Zahid jumps in, accusing my dad he didn't say him when he mentioned brother which meant my elder brother, this is what happens when we have many siblings.

"Yah dumbo, he meant Zaid bhau, not you" Inaya explains with a smack on his head to which he groans while rubbing his head but nods letting out an "Oh" still rubbing his head and everybody chuckles at his cuteness.

Well, Zain let's escape before they ask me something they shouldn't. I was about to make an excuse when my dad Interrupted me

"Okay so you didn't kiss her right, Thats okay... Ladies, gentlemen and children close you eyes! No cheating!" Everybody did as he said well except me, Jannat also innocently closes her eyes when she heard him.

"We won't see anything—-Hey Jannat why are you closing your eyes my girl" I lower my head to hide my smile when I see her innocently peeking from her hand when she heard her name, but quickly pulls her hand down with wide eyes when she understood what they were talking about and gave them a nervous smile. She is damn cute.