Oh Dearie

***Peter's POV***

"She has the exact same magic as me." I say, not even sure I believe the words myself. Felix and Alice stare at me, jaws practically hiting the ground.

"I what?" She screams.

"She what?" Felix screams.

I nod.

"Oh great! Just what I need, the same powers as him!" She spits and walks into the tent. I chuckle at the sight.

"You're sure?" Felix says in a low voice. I nod. He stares at me and then walks silently into the deep dark jungle.

I whistle into the night, signaling for all the boys to come home. Boys begin to enter the camp and head to their tents. Once all of the boys are back, I head to my tent.

Alice lays in bed facing the opposite direction. I remove my shirt and get in bed next to her. I shut off the light and close my eyes.

The sweetness of sleep overtakes my body.

A blood curdling scream sounds through the night. My eyes shoot open and I look around for the source of the scream. Alice screams again. She shoots up in bed and looks straight at me with her eyes closed. Nothing happens and the screaming stops. She sits there then falls straight back onto the bed, her head resting near my lap. Tears begin to fall from her cheeks, I whipe them away. She looks so peaceful and so sad. Her lips part and a scream escapes them.

"Sh...." I say softly. "I'm here." The screaming stops buts the tears don't. I sit with Alice the rest of the night calming her down.

The first rays of the sun hit the tent casting a shadow of the surrounding trees onto the tent. I get up and walk out into the new day. Felix comes out of his tent and starts walking. I don't ask where he's going because I can tell he wants to be away from the boys.

I begin to plan out the day for another hour before the boys begin to trickle out of the tents. They sit around the camp talking.

"Boys!" I call. All of their eyes dart to mine. "Today you will all be stationed around the island. Tell me if there is anything unusual, especially Hook. Your positions see posted over there." I point to the tree to my left, the boys run over to look at their positions. Several of them high five and run out into the thick mess of plants surrounding the camp.

Once all the boys have left I walk back into my tent.

"Wake up!" I yell. Alice's eyes shoot open and rest in a glare.

"You could have woken me up any nicer?" She snarls.

"Nah. Now get ready we need to start as soon as possible." I say and turn around and leave.

***Alice's POV***

Pan leaves the tent. I glare at his back, he is such a jerk. Can't he be nice for two minutes? Ugh.

I dress in a tight white shirt, black pants, and brown lace up combat boots. When I finish I brush my teeth and walk out of the tent.

Pan stands there arms crossed.

"Took you long enough." He says. I roll my eyes. He begins to walk into the jungle, I follow him. We stop in a small clearing just barely outside of the camp.

"Okay Alice let's see what you can do. Try making a ball of light." He says turning to face me. I picture a ball of light in my mind. My plam begins to glow and it forms a ball. I smile at my work and look up at Peter.

We go through a variety of spells and magic the rest of the day.

The sun begins to dip down below the horizon. It says goodbye by painting the clouds with pink and orange colors. The sight is breathtaking.

All the boys say goodnight and we depart to our tents. I lay under the covers and close my eyes.

I am instantly pulled into a memory.

My hands are tied behind my back. There is a lingering taste of cloth in my mouth.

"Welcome Alice." A voice says.

The voice rings in my mind setting off alarms.

Why am I here? I try to get out of the ropes but they don't budge.

"I wouldn't do that  if I were you." He says, his voice full of amusement. "Say goodbye to your old life. You are going to be thrown some where new. And you will never go back. If you somehow find a I will find you."

Now the fog in my mind begins to clear and more memories begin to play before eyes.

***Peter's POV***

I slip into bed next to Alice a couple hours after the boys went to bed. My eyes lids droop, heavy from the day.

A scream awakens me. I know instantly it's Alice.

I sit up and look at her. She also sits up straight in bed, her head turned toward me.

Okay this is getting to creepy, what is all this?

Alice's eyes open in a rather creepy manner, her eyes are pure black. Her lips curl into an evil smile. She opens her mouth but her lips don't move with the words she says.

"I told you I would find her. Good luck keeping her safe, dearie."

Hello Nevers. Ah does life make a bit more sense. Tell me your ideas and theories, I want to know what you guys think. You will all get to know the memory next chapter so don't forget about it. Please vote! Thank you! ~Starflower12359