Sea Sick

***Peter's POV***

I stand up and brush myself off. I start back to camp. Alice will be back within an hour begging for mercy. I'm not the only evil thing on this island. I wonder who she'll meet tonight?

The sun sets and a blanket of darkness settles over the camp. Our fire shines brightly, illuminating the faces of the lost boys. They cheerily dance around the blazing fire. I play my parents pipe on one of the fallen logs that decorate the area.

I wonder where Alice is. One night in Neverland and she'll be begging to stay at camp. There is no way she could leave, not on my watch.

One of the boys comes rushing through the jungle and straight up to me.

"What is it Jason?" I ask. He doesn't respond and just continues to pant. "Spit. It. Out." I say through clenched teeth.

"A..... Ship..... On the beach.." He pants.

"Who's ship?" I spit.

"Hook's."

Oh my old friend, here to play. I close my eyes. I sense him on the beach with all of his little 'mates'. Probably just setting a stupid trap for our fight. When will that pirate ever give up?

I send Jason back to his post and go back to playing my pipe. The amount of boys around the fire begins to shrink as they all go to bed. Finally when the last boy leaves I follow him to my tent.I take off my shirt and climb into bed. There is no heat beside me, it feels unatural.

***Alice's POV***

Before my eyes open I can sense where I am. On a stupid ship. The smell is putrid, the salty sea meets rum. Blah. The ships rocking doesn't help the situation either. I can feel the contents of my stomach sloshing with the tilt of the ship. My eyes open. I am tied to the mast of a ship.

"She's awake captain!" Someone yells next to me. I hear the loud clump of boots up the stairs to my right and turn to see Captin Hook.

"Ah what a lovely girl." He smirks.

"Ah and what a lovely ship. I do most enjoy the smell. Is that rum? No it smells like death." I spit.

"Oh shut up, I could kill you in a flash." He say bringing the silver hook up to my neck.

"You wouldn't, because you need me." I smirk.

"Don't try me girl. I wouldn't miss you, no one would."

The few boys gathered behind him chuckle darkly. Hook turns to them and they leave.

"Huh. I don't think anyone would miss you either."

"Try me girl and the next thing you will see is the ocean."

"What do you need me for? Or shall we make that ocean visit sooner."

He smirks and grabs a bottle from the jacket. The smell hits me instantly causing me to cough.

"Oh would you like some?" He takes a giant gulp then shoves the bottle in my face.

"No. Smelling like a pirate isn't on my to do list."

"Okay. Suit yourself." He takes a big gulp then continues, "I need your help."

"And why would I ever do that?"

"You want off this island correct?"

I nod.

"So here's the deal."

***Peter's POV***

I stare at the top of the tent for what seems like an eternity. Then light starts to surround the tent signaling the come of morning.I get up and start a fire with a flick of my wrist. Soon the boys join me and begin to cook their breakfast.

Jason returns from his post and Felix leaves taking his spot.

"Boys today is a hunting day." I yell. All the boys cheer and run to the weapons tent. They leave carrying spears and bows.

Once they are all gone I fly up to my thinking tree. I wonder how Alice survived the night? The thought of a bloody bruised girl begging for mercy enters my mind. Now I will have the upper hand. I chuckle and sit listening to the war cries of my lost boys.

***Alice's POV***

"Deal." I smirk.

"Now. For all those insults. Men!" He cries. Two large men come over and punch me. When they finish they untie me. I walk to the edge of the ship and look out at the Neverland sea. Hook comes up behind me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I'll see you soon. " He says, then he pushes me into the sea. I fall hard on the glass like water. But I smile and swim to shore. I reach the hot sand and limp into the jungle before me.

My instincts tell me to go to Peter's thinking tree. The plan begins to form in head. I reach the tree and see a smirking Pan looking down at me.

"Pan." I say pathetically.

"Oh Alice my dear." He smirks.

"I'm sorry for leaving. Please shield me from the horrors out there!" I cry falling to my knees.

He flies down and helps me up.

"Of course."

He pulls me into a hug. I smirk evilly. This is going to be fun!

Hello my people's! So here's a chapter. I'm proud of it. Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting! Good bye my lovely Nevers! ~Starflower12359