War Paint

***Jason's POV***

"Where is it?" I seethe.

"Why would I tell you, laddie?" Pan laughs obviously pleased that he has leverage.

"Now Pan. I have your Alice right where I want her. She believes that her true love is dead, that I have taken your heart and won. That sweet little girl is even plotting my demise as we speak. But my magic is very powerful and when she comes she will see that your "heart" has made me exactly like you."

"So you're saying you are going to act like me to get her to fall in love with you and completely forget about me?"

"Precisely. Then while I have the heart of your lover you will rot alone in here."

"There's one flaw to your plan, Jason."

"And that would be?"

"Alice will never love you. She would never love a cold hearten demon."

"And yet she fell in love with you." Peter looks breathless. He looks up at me fire in his eyes. I finally pushed his button.

"But you don't have a heart, so you won't be alive for more then a month."

"Ah and there is the flaw in your plan, I already have your heart."

"No I don't think you do. You just asked me for it. And Felix would never give it to you-" He stops mid-sentence realizing what he just said. I smile evilly down at him.

"Thank you laddie. That was exactly what I needed. Night night Pan." I smirk and Pan's body slumps in the chair. I envelope myself in smoke and transport to Neverland.

When the smoke disappears, the instant smell of fire hits my nose. I take in my surroundings. Large amounts of tress have been cut down and the rest that still stand have marks cut into them. I walk up to one and place my hand on the bark. Etched into it is the words "Kill Jason." I laugh at the sight. Then I hear a rustle of leaves to my right. Felix emerges, club and all.

"Ah Felix just the man I was looking for!" I smile and use my magic to pin him to a tree.

"What do you want?" He says calmly, but I can see the fear in his eyes.

"Oh you know what I want."

"I'm not sure I do." He looks puzzled. My temper begins to flare and I lunge for his throat.

"Where is his heart?" I growl through clenched teeth.

"I thought you had it." He smirks. I can see the light in his eyes as the subject dawns on him. "You didn't kill him did you?"

"You idiot! Of course I didn't kill him. He is still useful in my plan."

"So Pan lives on." He simply says staring off into the distance a evil smile contorting his face.

"And if you would like to live too, I suggest you tell me where his heart is."

Felix snaps back and stares at me.

"Why would I do that?" He chuckles.

"You think this is a game?" I shout.

"You seem to think so, so go back to Pan and reset your game board because I will never tell you."

"You will regret this Felix."

***Felix's POV***

Jason disappears in a thick cloud of smoke. So Peter Pan lives to see another day? This an interesting twist in our story. I walk back to camp, the new plan forming in my mind. When I enter our camp I stop and peer around at the clearing.

A large fire decorates the center of the camp. Alice insisted we keep it burning. I think she enchanted it for something she has planned for later. All of the boys have painted parts of their faces black and they work harder each day. Many of them have started to develop newer, stronger weapons. Alice has also changed. She is much harsher towards life. Her face never lights up like it used to, she doesn't even smile anymore. I have talked to her but by the end of the conversation, she looked like she was about to slit my throat.

The week flies by in a blur. Every person on this island has changed, they are always alert, and no one steps out of line. We don't play games anymore or do anything we used to, Alice has completely changed the boys minds. All we do is train and develop new weapons.

"Alice!" I call. She has been in her tent for the past three days. When she walks out I gasp, she, oh no. Alice's once chestnut brown hair is now jet black. She wears a black leather jacket and well black everything. The only color is the golden necklace Pan gave her.

"Yes Felix?" She snarls.

"How are the plans coming?"

"Great. I am almost ready to kill him."

"Well then we could save him." I smile.

"What?" She stops and looks at me. Then it dawns on me what I just said.
"You mean he's alive?"

"I never said that."

"Felix."

"Yes?" I turn to her. I can see the rage written all over her face. She shoves her hand into my chest and grabs my heart. I scream in agony.

"IS PAN ALIVE?" She screeches. I keep my mouth shut, I can't let her know. She squeezes my heart.

"Yes alright! Pan is alive."

Her face drops and her grip on my heart loosens.

"How long have you known?" She whispers.

"A week." I say. Her head snaps up and she looks me dead in the eye.

"And to think I thought of you as my brother. You know I could kill you right now?" She smirks.

IMPORTANT: So guys I have decided to enter the Wattys! Yay! Please vote and tell everyone about it! I want to thank you all for reading this! You guys are amazing! Thank you so much! ~Starflower12359