A Deal

***Alice's POV***

"Ooo!" He says in a creepy way.

"I told you I'd find her dearie!"

The man smiles and chuckles to himself. I can feel Peter tense behind me.

"You have no business in Neverland Rumplestiltskin." He spits.

"Ooooo! But I do! And that girl right there, say goodbye! Because you won't ever see her again!" He cheers. I start backing up. "Oh honey there's no where to run!"

I bite my lip and look for any way out. When I see none, the knot of fear in my stomach tightens. Peter rests his hand on my shoulder. I relax a bit at the touch.

"Oh no need to be protective. You will only never see her again!" He giggles. "Well my time is very valuable so goodbye!"  He waves his hand and all I see is darkness.

***Peter's POV***

I watch as Alice's body goes limp and disappears. I channel my energy to pin point her. Rumplestiltskin hasn't left the island yet.

I can't let her go. There are so many questions I have about her. Why do we have the same powers? But I feel a deeper connection. Could I feel more for her? No. She's a stupid brat.

I start to follow the feeling of her. It is in  the southern part of Neverland.

The sun begins to dip and the bright shining moon rises over the sea. I have been walking all day but nothing, no Alice. I sit down to rest.

A stick cracks behind me. I jump to my feet and turn. Hook stands in the clearing carrying a sword. It glints in the moon light.

"Oh Pan!" He says smirking.

"What do you want Hook?" I snarl.

"To make sure that girl did her job." His smirk twists into a smile. "And by the looks of it, I think she did."

"What job?" My temper begins to rise.

"Oh remember when she tried to kill you on the beach? Well I set her up to that. We made a deal that I would take her home if she got you to fall in love with her. But Peter Pan you fell in love on his own."

"Love? I am far from in love with that brat."

"Oh but Pan you are. So now I can use your weakness against you!" He says and begins to take long stride towards me. Before I know it his sword begins it's descent towards me. I duck out of the way before Hook even knows what happens.

"You can't hurt me, because Peter Pan never looses."

"Oh but doesn't it hurt that she turned on you. She was always working for me." I use my magic to create a sword and we begin to fight.

Soon Hook trips and falls to the earth. I point the sword right at his throat.

"Get off my Island and never come back. Then you may live." Hook gets to his feet, spits in my face, and leaves.

Alice was working for him this whole time? No that can't be right. Could it?

I trudge back to camp.

***Alice's POV***

I can tell we are still on Neverland but I can't see anything. A cloth covers my eyes. My hands and legs are bound tightly with rope. I feel Peter on the island, I also feel Hook.

Okay now is as good as anytime to work on magic. I try to picture the conversation between the two.

I see Hook telling Peter all about our deal. The deal. I had completely forgotten about it! Wow is was so stupid back then.

I feel myself stop and I am pulled back to where ever the heck I am on this stupid island.

"OK dearie. How about a nice dose of darkness." I hear Rumplestiltskin cackle. The world around me goes darker then it already was, if that's even possible.

***Peter's POV***

I walk into camp. The boys all sit around the fire eating.

I walk up to Felix who stands guard.

"Rumplestiltskin has Alice." I say.

"That's great!" Felix cheers.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Wasn't that the plan all along?" He asks smirking.

Hello Nevers! Sorry the chapter is horrible it's kinda a filler. I needed to get Hooks deal in so I had to rework my story. That was hard. So the next chapters going to be really really big! Anyone got any ideas of what will happen? Thank you for all the wonderful comments and votes, please keep them coming! I love you all and thank you for reading this! ~Starflower12359