The Darkest Of Them All

***Felix's POV***

I sit alone. The sounds of the night echo around me.

How can I let this just happen?

"Felix?" A voice growls behind me. I turn and see him in front of me.

"You." I say though clenched teeth.

"Oh yes it's me dear Felix. But what's my name? Oh that's right you can't say it! All because you caught me in the act. I have already visited our Lady Pan. You can't save them this time. " He smirks then vanishes in a plume of black smoke.

"Felix!" Peter calls. I turn and look at him. "Rounds." Is all he says. I turn, club in hand, and head off into the dark jungle.

Everything seems in order, no pirates, no traps been sprung. I continue on through the area, but a voice stops me dead in my tracks.

"How could my brother be so stupid. Dad has this perfectly set up. Rumplestiltskin never fails!" Says the voice. I hide behind a tree and watch as the boy moves around the clearing.

"They will be such easy targets. No one ever liked Peter Pan anyway."

Who is this person and what is he planing?

"Come out now Felix!" Says the boy. I stop as a surge of cold goes up my spine. My breath catches, but I force myself out into the open.

"How did you know I was there?" I try to mask my fear but my voice slightly wavers.

"Wow your stupid. After everything you heard you still haven't figured it out?" I glare at him making smile even more in amusement.

"Well how about I spell it out for you. Yeah I am Rumplestiltskin's son. Big whop surprised you hadn't already figured it out from all the nights I was gone.

Now just like my "loving " father, I want the happy couple to split, no more Peter Pan. Yay! Happy days. Now as for Alice I have something special planned for her."

I swear my heart stops. Peter's a good friend, but Alice she's like my sister. When I came to the island she took me in, taught me the ropes. Helped me accept that this was my family now, a messed up family, but family.

He starts to walk away. "Ah but how could my plan continue when someone knows? Ah! I know the answer." He turns to me. For a second I am frozen. It is as though my feet have been nailed to the ground. He smirks and flicks his hand.

I open my mouth to say his name, but I can't. My mouth won't form the words.

"What did you do?" I breath.

"Oh I just laied a little curse so you can't say my name or anything I have just told you!" He smiles seeming genuinely pleased.

How? How will I help them? I can't let him get to Pan or Alice!

"Ah good night my dear friend!" His sarcasm hit my heart hard. A large plume of black smoke engulfs him, and he's gone. I slump down and sit there in shock.

How could I have been so stupid? All I had to do was say Pan's name and he would have been at my side and he would know everything. Now I have to live with knowing that he is going to get them.

"Ah!" I scream pounding my first into the nearest tree.

This can't happen. I won't let it. But how can I help when I can't even say that demons name?

I lean against the tree and slide into the earth.

"No more Peter Pan." The words ring through the night.

"No more Peter Pan." The sound drills into my skull.

"NomorePeterPannomorePeterPannomorePeterPan. " The voice keeps chanting it. I cover my ears to attempt to drown out the noise but it's no use, the voice is inside my head.

"No more Peter Pan" It says once again and the surrounding area goes black.

Hello Nevers! I have missed you all. So here is another chapter. Sorry it's short I needed to get that across. Well have fun puzzling this one out! Want a hint? ~Starflower12359