I Have Magic

***Alice's POV***

The sand in on fire, but not any kind of fire,

It's

Black.

I look up at Pan who stares directly at me, fear in his eyes.

"You have magic." He whispers.

"What?" I ask.

"You have magic." He repeats. I stare at him.

Oh my gosh, I have magic.

"You have magic." Peter mutters. He keeps saying it and won't look me in the eye. He continues to stare at the fire.

"How do I stop it?" I ask.

He doesn't respond but continues to talk about how I have magic.

"How do I stop it?" I scream. The noise snaps Peter out of his trance. He stares at me.

"How did you do it?" He asks. I state at him blankly.

How did I do it? Since when have I had magic? How do I stop it? If I have magic how did I get it? Is this a sick prank? What was that scream?Questions tumble around in my head causing the earth to spin. I see Peter rush to my side. No! I will not black out! I use the last of my energy to keep my eyes open. After a few excruciating minutes, I manage to not black out.

I sit there rocking back and forth on the sand. My arms grip my legs as if my life depended on it. Peter gently strokes my back.

My head starts to pound. It feels like someone was trying to shove a nail into my skull, I start to scream. Peter sits down next to me and puts his arm over my shoulders.

"Shh." He whispers in my ear. The gesture clams me down a little.

"Do you want to go back to camp?" He asks in a soothing voice. I shake my head sending it into even more pain.

We sit there for hours. Me constantly screaming in agony and Peter trying to help as best he can. My head feels like a thousand knifes are being pushed into my skull all at one time. Every time I try and move it feels like my flesh is being ripped apart.

"When.. Will... It.... Stop.. " I gasp.

"I don't know. I'm sorry." He says. "I need to go back to the boys, but I'll be back later." Peter disappears.

I sit alone on the beach. A boy comes up behind me placing his hand on my shoulders. His touch is comforting. My cheeks are wet with tears.

"I'm sorry. Please come back." He pleas.

The memory stirs in my mind. Why do I know that voice? Where was that from?

***Peter's POV***

I pop back into camp. All the boys sit around the fire. The light illuminates off of there faces, giving them a wild look in their eyes.

I spot Felix leaning against a  tree watching the boys. I walk over to him.

"Where's the girl?" He growls.

"We have a problem." I say staring at my boys as they sit and talk around the fire. "Go to bed." I yell to the boys. One puts out the fire and then they slowly disperse into their tents.

"What now? We should have just gotten rid of her in the beginning." He snarls.

"She has magic." I say, not sure I even believe the words. Felix stares at me wide eyed.

"She has magic?" He screams.

"Keep your voice down. Yeah. She has magic."

"What are going to do?"

"Test her, she how powerful she is. Then use that to my advantage."

My plan isn't done.

Felix and I say goodnight and then part our ways. I wake up to a horrid scream. The noise echos around in my skull.

I run down to the beach. Alice lies there shaking like she's seen a ghost. When she sees me she smiles then drops to the sand with a sickening thud. I rush to her side. Her body is limp and her skin has become very pale.

***Alice's POV ***

There is darkness around me. I see flashes of light come and go. Their appearance is like a memory. There then gone.

"I can bet you!" A boy calls. We run hiding behind trees shooting sparkly balls of magic at each other.

I form a ball I know he won't like. I shoot it right at his face, when it makes contact the ball erupts in sparkles. His turn his face bright pink. I laugh really hard at the site.

"Oh I'm gonna get you for that!" He says and I start running, laughing as I go.

The memory comes and goes. That's the same boy from earlier. I feel like I know that voice, I just don't know from where.

Right as I see the light of day, signaling I was walking up. I am pulled back into darkness and a memory flashes before my eyes, one I never thought I would see again.

Duh duh duh......  Hello Nevers. Are things becoming clear? I hope not! I need you people puzzled for about five more chapters..... So what's the memory going to be? Muwhahaha you'll have to wait and find out! Please comment and vote! I love you guys! Thanks for reading! ~Starflower12359