Um?

***Alice's POV***

"No can do beautiful." We both stop the second that phrase comes out.

"Um.. " Peter scratches the back of his neck."Well, just get ready for the day."  He says and walks out.

What the heck?

DID PETER PAN THE PERSON WHO ALMOST KILLED ME, PUT ME IN A CAGE, AND MADE FUN OF ME, CALL ME BEAUTIFUL?!?!?!

Oh gosh, oh my gosh.

No stop! Go get ready and never think of this again.

I go to the bathroom and wash my face, brush my teeth, and get dressed. When I walk out Felix hands me a plate of food. I sit down and begin to eat. A boy comes over and sits next to me.

"Hey Alice." He says.

"Hi." I say looking at the ground. He nudges me.

"Come on at least look at me." He says.

***Peter's POV***

Alice walks out and sits down with her meal. Drew walks over to her and sits down. He nudges her in a flirty way.

"Alice, come on." I say before I even know it came out of my mouth. Alice looks up relief in her eyes and she walks over to me.Her brown hair blows behind her as she gracefully walks over to me. She stands next to me and we both survey the crowd of boys.

"What are we doing today?" She leans towards me.

"Come on." I say firmly and grab her wrist pulling her behind me.

"Ow! Let go!" She screeches trying to pry my hand off. We stop at a cliff that overlooks the Neverland Sea.

"Do you see that ship way out there?" I ask, she nods. "That is the Jolly Roger. Our enemy Captain Hook's ship." I look over at Alice who looks like she is about to burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I spit.

"It's just all of this is just like a book I read, in the third grade. Neverland, Peter Pan, the Jolly Roger. It still is a little suspicious to me."

"Well I can assure you love, this is 100% real."

"Hey look, the ships coming towards us." She says in a kind of mocking tone. I look out to sea and sure enough the Jolly Roger is coming this way.

"Come on now!" I grab her wrist and sprint into the jungle. Alice does a good job at keeping up with me. We soon reach camp.

"Boys! Our little pirate friends wish to join us today. You know the drills, let's play!" All the boys rush into the woods. Alice gets ready to run but I grab her shoulder.

"Oh no you stay here Alice."

"No I want to help!" She whines.

"No its to dangerous, you don't have the proper training."

"At least let me come with you!"

"Fine but you better stay out of the way and not get yourself killed." She grins in achievement and follows me. We run to the beach where most of the boys have engaged in combat. Hook stands on the edge of the beach fighting off three boys. When he sees my he grins and walks toward me. All the boys stop fighting and everyone's eyes are locked on Hook and I.

"Ah! Glad you could make the show, Pan. I see you have someone new. Who's the girl?" Hook smirks.

"A nobody. What I want to know is why I am so lucky to get to see you?"

Hook rolls his eyes and steps closer to me.

"Let's settle this. Once and for all." I can smell the rum on his breath.

"OK?"

"Next week."

I nod.

"Come on mates." Hook calls his crew and they leave into the jungle.

No one beats Peter Pan because as everyone knows, Peter Pan never fails.

Hi everyone! First off thank you so much for the 300+ reads! OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! So hope everyone liked the chapter! ~Starflower12359