New Beginnings

***Peter's POV***

"Wasn't that the plan all along?" He asks smirking.

"What?" I ask racking my brain for answers.

"Your plan for Alice? Remember in the beginning when she first came to the island." He says, watching the boys sitting around the fire.

"Well of course I wanted to get rid of her but.... " I reply shaking my head.

"I know, I feel it too. She belongs here. I don't know how to explain it but she does." His voice wavers as if he is remembering something.

"Yeah...."

"Go get her back. Kill the Crocodile."

I glance up at Felix, he stares at me and a small smirk curls his lips. I take his energy and place a smirk on my face and start to walk into the jungle.

***Alice's POV***

Black, black, BLACK.

That is all that I have seen for the past, what feels like, eternity. Ugh I'm sick of it!

"Oh Alice." I hear that same stupid voice say. He giggles and the world around me turns into color. I have to squint at how bright it is around me, even though it's night. A moment later the area around me starts to actually look like a jungle.

Rumplestiltskin stands in front of me. I take a moment to study him. His eyes are a sickly green shade. He wears a red and black cloak. His skin looks rough and unclean.

He pulls out a small box from behind his back. It is small and has odd carvings on it. A giant red jewel glints in the moonlight.

"Alice I have very much enjoyed your company.... But we are about to have a visitor and we can't let him get to you." He says. I stare at him. He looks me dead in the eye, then glances down at the box. He picks up one of his crocodile like hands and waves it over the box. Black smoke starts to engulf me. I scream, but I know no one will hear, because I'm already in the box.

***Peter's POV***

Alice is still on the island. I can sense her.

I trudge through the leafy jungle. The sense of Alice gets stronger and stronger with every step I take.As I get closer to her a strange sense settles over me. Like I owe her an explanation, like I need her to forgive me for my wrong doing. I stop and shake my head to clear the peculiar thoughts. Alice is really close now. I stop to search where her aura is coming from. It suddenly disappears, but the sensation still lingers. I follow the last remnants of it. They lead me into a dark clearing.

"Come out Rumplestiltskin!" I call into the oblivion.

"Hehe Peter Pan has come to save his girl!" Rumplestiltskin's voice sends a shiver down my spine. He does not appear but his voice echos through the clearing.

"If you let me take her, then this will end peacefully.... If not well, let's say it won't be in your favor." I smirk into the darkness.

"Is that so?" The voice is behind me. I flip around and there before me is the demon himself, Rumplestiltskin. He has one hand behind his back and the other is making fidgety movements.

"Yes. Now give me back Alice."

"Oh Peter, haven't you figured it all out yet?"

"What?" I snap.

"I guess you'll have to find out later."

"Where's Alice?"

"Do you want her to come out and play?"

"What?"

"Two people of Neverland, both made equally good and equally bad. But who likes good, bad is where the fun is at." Rumplestiltskin pulls his hand out from behind him. There is a familiar looking box in his hands. Pandora's box. Oh no. He waves his hand over the large blood red jewel on top. Gears begin to turn and a red mist floats out of the box. It takes a moment but the mist forms a human. Alice. It's takes her a moment to notice me, but when she does her lips curl into an evil smile.

"Peter Pan." She says.

"Alice!" I say. I don't understand what's happening, but I don't like the looks of it.

"This is the boy who caused you all that pain. Doesn't that make you mad?" Rumplestiltskin smirks. She nods and starts to walk towards me. Her hand forms a fireball and she throws it right at my face. I dodge it right in time, but the tree behind me isn't so lucky. It sizzles with the contact.

I prepare for Alice's next move. She starts running toward me, pinning my arms to the tough bark of the tree behind me.

"This will be easier then I thought." She smirks.

"Not a chance, love." I reply flipping us. She looks momentarily shocked but then regains her composure.

"Oh no Peter Pan has me captive what ever will I do?" She says sarcastically. I look at her confused. Then my body starts to get really hot. It's like Alice's hands are searing themselves to my skin. I drop her and move away silently cursing under my breath.

"I knew Carol would straighten you out!" Rumplestiltskin cheers. Alice stops and stares at him.

"How do you know the name of my mother?" She asks.

"Haven't you figured it out?" He smirks. Alice stares at him. What are we supposed to figure out? "This was a setup. I planed it all. So I could kill Peter Pan."

What?

Alice stares at him blankly. I take a moment to process everything. How could he have know exactly when would happen? Or that Alice would come to Neverland.

I look back at Alice. Her eyes flare with anger.

"Yeah 'Carol' did straighten me out." She says and starts to walk toward Rumplestiltskin. Fireballs appear in both of her hands. I step behind Alice backing her up. We both throw magic at Rumplestiltskin. He starts to crumple under the pressure.

"Good luck getting her to forgive you." The corners of his lips curl into a devilish smile. What?

His eyes fade and his body falls limply to the ground with a sickening thud. It disappears once it hits the ground. A huge wind pulls me back, like a curse being broken.

***Alice's POV***

A huge gust of wind hits, causing me to stumble backwards. My kind starts to clear. What? No.

"I remember." I suck in air to keep myself from falling.

Hello. So do things make sense? Are the fog clouds beginning to clear? Or are you completely confused and cursing me? Lol. How is everyone? Hopefully good. I promise I'll post soon. Thank you all for reading. Please comment and vote! I love you guys! ~Starflower12359