Plans And Disasters

***Peter's POV***

"Come on mates." Hook calls his crew and they leave into the jungle.

No one beats Peter Pan because as everyone knows, Peter Pan never fails.

All the lost boys begin to walk back to camp.

"Hold on everyone." I yell. "We are going to have a look out. Tonight's will be Felix and then we will go from there." All the boys nod and head back to their tents.

"So?" Alice runs to catch up with me.

"Just stay out of the way." I say them quicken my pace to leave her behind. Then I walk into my own tent and sit at my desk.

Papers lay askew. I pick up a pen and begin to write my new battle plan. Soon the flap to the tent opens and in walks Alice.

"Go to bed." I growl. She looks at me shocked but obeys. Her hand reaches out the turn off the lantern then she settles in. I finish my plans and get in bed next to her.

It feels so odd to have someone here with me. The feeling almost feels right. Like she is meant to be right here next to me and she should be forever.

I drift asleep with these thoughts on my mind. Felix comes in and wakes me up, motioning for me to follow. We stop at the cliff that overlooks the Neverland Sea.

"What are we going to do about Hook?" He asks looking over the sea.

"I have started a plan, but it isn't finished."

"What does Peter Pan have in mind this time?"

"It wouldn't be much fun of I told you, now would it?" I reply with a smirk. Felix looks at me then back out at the sea.

"When do we start?"

"Let the game begin." I walk back to camp.

***Alice' POV***

I wake up. Peter is gone so I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. When I get out, I get dressed and walk outside. One boy hands me a plate and I go to sit on one of the logs.

I eat my breakfast and then walk around the camp. I stop at the targets and grab a couple knives.I begin to throw the knives at the targets. All the anger I have built up from all the weeks comes out in each throw. Every dagger rests in the bulls eye.

A hand places it's self on my shoulder. I whip around and pin the person against the nearest tree. The knife ready to slit their throat.

"Whoa there tiger." Pan smirks.

"Oh it's you." I let him down and continue to hit the target with the silver daggers.

"Is that a bad thing?" Pan asks standing next to me, watching me throw.

"Just go away."

"No it's time for you're training."

"Fine!" I say and throw down the knives on the table. Pan leads me down to the beach.

Hey peeps! Check out my new story plzzzzzzzz! Have a good week! Vote please! ~Starflower12359