Scars

***Peter's POV***

"Goodbye Jason." I spit. I turn and start to walk.

"Did you really think you could get rid of me that easily?" The voice stops me in my tracks. I turn to see Jason floating above the ridge. He lands on the ground with a soft thud. "I would love to stay and chat, but I have a date with your girlfriend!"  He laughs evilly then disappears in a cloud of black smoke.

***Alice's POV***

I sit alone in the woods, the moon shines brightly above me. A light breeze flows through the trees.

"Hello my dear." A voice says from behind me. Try to angle my body towards them but I am stuck.

"Who are you?" I stutter. 

"You know very well who I am, Alice" The voice gets closer and a boys stands in front of me. Jason.

"Why are you here?"

"It's why I have been here all along, to tell you that you have the wrong boy. It was always meant to be me here, with you." He says, his tone rings truth but my mind says he's lying.

"That's not true." I try to say strongly, but the words come out meek.

"Oh my dear, but it is. I have loved you forever and you are mine." He comes over and cradles my face. I want to move so badly, but I am frozen. So I spit in his face. Jason looks shocked but then regains his composure. 

"Ah Alice, that was not smart. You see I am yours and you should accept that. I can give you so much."

"No!" I cry. 

"Fine, then maybe this will change your mind." He gets really close to my face and his cold hand begins to stroke my cheek. The moment has so much tension and so much affection. I breathe in and out. When his hand goes lower to my neck I get really uncomfortable. Something is wrong. Then I feel it, the knife being stabbed into my shoulder . I cry out in pain. 

"Now Alice I will heal you but the pain will still remain. And it will keep hurting until you say that you want to be with me." His words shock me and I keep feeling the blade enter my skin again and again. The pain is blinding.

{END OF DREAM!}

I sit up panting. I am still where I was earlier, just outside the Spirit Falls. I lay back down, but it doesn't feel like the ground. A face comes over mine. Jason, and my head is resting in his lap. I bolt up.

"Is everything okay Alice?" He asks a look of pure concern paints his face.

"Get away from me!" I screech.

"Alice please just hear me out. I don't want to hurt you."

"Yeah right like I would believe that."

"No really I am a changed man. I saw all the pain you went through with Pan and I don't want you to have to go through any more pain."

No he's lying. He lied before. I look at him straight in the eye, shake my head no, and disappear in my scarlet cloud of smoke. But as I leave, his words ring out clear, "You have made the wrong decision."

I appear back in camp. All the boys are chowing down on their dinner. Peter watches them from afar. He looks up at me and then quickly back down at the boys. I walk over to him.

"Jason." I say flatly. 

"I know he paid me a visit too." Peter says. We stand in silence watching the boys, they seem so happy.  

My vision starts to cloud with little black dots. I feel Peter catch me. There is a blood curdling scream echoing through the dense jungle. It takes a moment to realize I'm the one screaming. Peter  is talking to me but I can't hear him. So much pain. I look at the source.

My shoulder, right where I was stabbed in my dream. There is a scar there gushing blood.

Hello Nevers. So Jason is not dead! I would never kill the villain off in one chapter, he is still needed. And he will do whatever it takes to be in my story. No lol. So how is everyone. Did you enjoy finding out who it was? Thank you all! ~Starflower12359