The New Peter Pan

(The next book is up please read!)

***Alice's POV***

Jason, Sam, and I sit on the lawn and talk about our plans for the Enchanted Forest. We decided to create a castle so we can live in style. Everyone has a designated portion of the castle that is theirs, in which they can do whatever they want with. This idea makes me excited, I can do whatever I want! The thought of being with my two best friends makes me happy. I don't need Pan anymore, he can't drag me down.

The sun dips behind the line of pine trees and a beautiful sunset paints they sky. My eyelids get heavy and I start to doze off.

"Okay Sam, I think Alice and I are going to turn in for the night. She's falling asleep." Jason softly runs his hand through my hair.

"Okay see you guys tomorrow." Sam smiles.

Jason helps me up. I stumble but Jason catches me.

"You alright?" He asks.

"Yeah my feet are just asleep." I blush. Jason laughs and shakes his head.

"Well then..." He smirks and picks me up bridal style and starts running.

"Jason!" I scream, and reach for his neck. Finally after running around the lawn, Jason slows down and walks into the dimly lit house.

"Thank you so much for that." I say sarcastically.

"What? You didn't love your ride?"

"Oh shut up." Jason carries me up the stairs and stops in my bedroom.

"Go get ready and then we can talk." He says putting me down. I give him a quick kiss and then run to the bathroom. I take a shower and then get ready for bed.

"Took you long enough." Jason whines.

"You are such a baby." I walk over to him and sit down.

"So we will leave at noon tomorrow, so make sure you have everything you want packed. I will see you in the morning. Love you" Jason places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Wait. Um...Could you stay here with me, at least till I fall asleep?" Jason nods and we climb into bed. He puts his arm around me and I snuggle up to him.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." Jason says, I can hear the smile in his voice.

My eyes shut and sleep takes over.

I sit alone in the middle of a large clearing. The wind whispers through the trees. A large moon hangs overhead. The scene is so eerie, it sends a chill down my spine.

"Alice." The single word bounces off the trees.

"Pan." I spit.

"Lucky guess." The words come from behind me. I don't bother to turn around because I know he will come to me. "Gosh you were always so difficult." Pan appears in front of me.

I keep my mouth clamped shut. I have nothing to say to him. He smirks and takes a menacing step towards me. "Oh Alice you never knew when to give up." Before I can stop him, I watch as my heart ripped out of my body. Pan smirks and begins to crush the glowing red ball. The pain is excruciating.

I sit strait up and gulp in air. My skin feels like it is underwater.

"Hey, hey, shh. It's alright, I'm here baby." Jason rubs my back until I calm down. "What's wrong."

"I was there and Pan killed me."

"That was just a nightmare. Pan is in Neverland. I would never let him harm you."