Punishment

***Alice's POV***

This is it. The moment of truth. This is where, I kill Peter Pan!

We walk down to the shore and await the ship. It barrels through the water towards the sandy beach. All the boys beside me creep back up into the brush, waiting for a signal to attack. I look around for Peter, but he is no where to be seen.I turn and walk back into the towering jungle. But I go further back then the boys and find a tree. I climb up the branches and find a spot that over looks the Sea.

I too have a signal to wait for. Hook told me to climb high and wait.

The large ship crashes into the shore and men start unboarding. They look all around, awaiting the attack they know is soon to come. I see Hook come off. Peter drops down right in front of his face.

"Ah wonderful evening mate!" Hook smirks.

"Wonderful evening indeed pirate." Peter spits.

"Ah that's the last snide comment Peter Pan will ever get to say!" He leaps towards Peter and they begin their battle.They clash swords back and forth. All the boys around them begin their own battles. My eyes lock on Hook waiting for his signal. Hook and Peter's fight goes on for what feels like forever. When Hook is about to win Peter takes over and when Peter is about to win Hook comes back.

Finally after like ten minutes Hook falls onto the  beach. Peter walks toward him sword drawn, about to slit his throat.

"Ah looks like the Pirate is done." Hook smirks then looks in my direction and winks.

That's it my signal. I bring the bow up. I pull back the string and aim right at Peter's heart.

I can do this.

I can kill him.

I release the arrow.

***Peter's POV***

I turn and catch the arrow beginning shot towards me.

I take in a deep breath and roll my eyes.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?" I spit up into the trees, where I know Alice is.

She hops down and stares at me.

"I knew about your plan all along. Do you take me for an idiot?" I ask smirking.

"Huh. I guess I'll have to finish you off myself." She says glaring at me.

She leaps forward and starts fighting me. The thing she never realized is that  I taught her. I quickly take control of the fight and pin her to the beach.

"Get off of me!" She says through clenched teeth.

"Sorry sweetheart no one beats Peter Pan!"

She glares daggers at me. I glare at her and knock her out.

"Good now that your little secret weapon is out of the way, let's settle this." I snarl. Hook gets up and we continue our fight.

Hook fails rather fast so I let him off with a warning. The whole drunk crew lumbers back onto the ship. All the boys run back to the camp cheering. I pick up the unconscious Alice and fly her back to camp. I tie her up to a nearby tree so I can keep an eye on our little snitch.

***Alice's POV***

My eyes fly open. I have a pounding headache and an annoying pain in my side. I take in my surroundings. I'm tied to the tree on the south corner of the camp.

"Ah she's awake!" Peter laughs. He says it loud enough that it sends my head into blinding pain. I have to really concentrate so I don't black out.