Moving

***Peter's POV***

"I told you I would find her. Good luck keeping her safe, dearie."

I take in a sharp breath, I'd know that voice anywhere Rumplestiltskin. That demon. What does he want with Alice.

Alice's eyes roll into the back of her head as she laughs menacingly. Then her body goes limp and falls onto the bed. I stare at her trying to figure out why this is all happening. After awhile I give up and try to sleep. My body decides it doesn't want sleep so I lay in bad staring at the tent ceiling. When I get sick of looking at the green fabric I get up and stretch my legs.

When I step into the cool morning I sense someone coming to my Island. They feel powerful but weak.

Rumplestiltskin

I walk into every tent and whisper the news. The boys groggily trudge to their guard positions. Once the last boy leaves the camp I walk into the tent.

"Alice get up we need to move." I say. Alice opens her eyes and looks at me. Her eyes go wide with concern.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asks her voice shaking slightly.

"We are going to move now get up!" I yell. She looks at me surprised then scrambles out of bed. I leave the tent to let Alice change. She walks out and we start to truck across the island.

"How much longer?" She whines.

"Not long." I snap.

"Can't we just fly?"

"No! No magic!"

Rumplestiltskin would catch us so fast if we used magic. So as much as I don't like it I can't use magic.

***Alice's POV***

My feet hurt so bad. We have been walking for what feels like two hours. All around me is dense jungle. Peter won't tell me where we're going and it's starting to bug me. Why does he have to keep a secret from me that involves me? Ugh.

Peter abruptly stops and looks around. I stand there staring at him. He starts to back up.

"What are we doing?" I say.

"Shut up!" Peter says in a low voice.

"No I won't shut up till you tell me what the heck we are doing out here!" I say even louder just to bug him.

"Will you just shut up?" Peter says again.

"NO YOU TELL ME WHAT THE FREAKING -" Peter puts his hand over my mouth. I try to remove it but his hand won't budge.

A stick cracks, it's hollow sound echos through the silent jungle. Everything around me seems to be holding its breath. Nothing makes a sound except the lumbering sound of footsteps coming toward us. The sound gets closer and closer. Suddenly a lost boy appears. I let out a sigh of relief. Peter takes his hand off my mouth and crosses his arms.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, his voice as sharp as nails.

"Sorry Pan." The boys says and quickly scuttles away.

Suddenly my vision blacks and I feel my body hit the ground. A vision begins to play before my eyes.

I sit alone in a large tree. It overlooks the entire area. Everything is so beautiful, all the big trees with the sunset.

I am hiding from someone and I really don't want them to find me. He is so rude thinking he owns the place.

"Alice?" His voice carries through the surrounding trees. I bring my knees up to my chest. He is a brat and I never want to see him again.

My eyes open and I see Peter. He looks down at me concern written all over his face. When he see that my eyes are open his expression changes and he gets up.

"Get up we have to keep moving." He says offering his hand. I take it and begin walking.

We walk for another hour before stopping.

"We will make camp here then move again tomorrow." Peter says. He waves his hand and a tent appears.

I say goodnight and walk into the tent. When my eyes close I am pulled in a memory.

I swim through the cold water. No one is around me. I wanted to prove I was a big girl so I swam out further then I ever had before.

I start to scream.

Two arms surround me and start to pull me back to the shore. I let them pull me and relax at the touch.

We get to shore. I look at my rescuer.

"Go away!" I scream.

"Please forgive me!"

I open my eyes and look around the tent. Peter is next to me and seems to be asleep. I get up as slowly as possible trying not to wake him.

"Where do you think your going love?" Peter's says.

"Out." I reply.

"Fine let's leave." Peter says getting out of bed. He flicks his hand and the tent disappears.

I turn around to start walking but I am stopped by a short man. He has greasy hair and skin like a crocodile. His greenish brown eyes stare at me with delight.

"Ooo!" He says in a creepy way.

"I told you I'd find her dearie!"

Hello Never's! So I need to make this clear. Rumplestiltskin and Peter Pan are in no way related. Peter is not Rumple's father. Thank you for understanding! So now we have Rumplestiltskin, but what does he want with Alice? Please comment and vote. Happy early Valentine's Day! Bye! ~Starflower12359