Darling Charisma (Part 3) ᶦ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵖᵃʳᵗ

Mega-Beaks lifted up the table Huey, Webby and Liz were hiding under and snatched them up.

"I've got Liz and your kids!...Maybe, I'm not sure how this family works. But don't think about following me!", Beaks warned Fenton.

Beaks smashed through one of the windows and swam away, leaving Gandra and a betrayed Fenton, stuck in the Gizmosuit, unable to move.

"Ugh, that idiot!", Gandra exclaimed.

"So, I'm the suit?", Fenton scoffed, "You're the one working for Beaks!"

"I work for myself! I just... use him for funding and resources.", Gandra tried.

"For what? Is any of this even real?! What are you?!", Fenton asked.

"A scientist, free of responsibility. And look, for what it's worth...", she sighed, "You're a good scientist."

"And you're a crook.", Fenton coldly replied.

Gandra left and Fenton squeezed out of the Gizmosuit, leaving him to his devices.

"Come on, come on, come on...", he told himself, "Okay, you don't have the suit. You've gotta save Liz. What can you do? Think Fenton, think..."

(meanwhile, under the ocean) Mega-Beaks jumped out of the water, screaming, "AHAHA, HASHTAG MAKE IT RAIIIIIIIIN!"

Liz grumbled, "I hate you so much."

Beaks started climbing up the Waddle building while holding Liz, Huey and Webby.

"How is this a part of your plan?!", Webby cried.

"I wanted to up my visibility. You don't get more visible than being a giant monster!", Beaks explained and Liz facepalmed.

"You ruined Fenton's date! WHERE IS YOUR HEART, MAN?!", Huey shouted.

"In here somewhere, under all these RIGHTOUS PECKS! PLA-PLAW!", Beaks said while flexing his pecks.

Liz grimaced while she covered the kids' eyes and said, "Don't look at that, kids."

Suddenly, a little blue ball of Fentonium (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) started hitting Beaks in the face.

"Ow! Ow! Who's doing that?!", he asked.

Fenton called out from the ground, "Call me... Fenton!"

Fenton continued to hit beaks with the Fentonium until he put down Liz and the kids and came down from the building.

(Once again, terrible with action. Another clip. Apologies. Go from 0:50 to 2:12)

Liz, Webby and Huey exclaimed together, "YES! WOOHOO! THEY DID IT!"

"And without the Gizmoduck armour!", Webby added.

"Webby, there is no Gizmoduck without the noble Fenton underneath- AAAAAAAAAAH! I WANNA COME DOWN, HEEEEEEEEEELP!", Huey cried.

Liz sighed, "It figures. Only Fenton could be as brave and awesome as Gizmoduck."

Back on the ground, Fenton heard Huey's cries for help and turned around for Gandra, "Oh no! Gandra, we gotta-", only to see that she had left. He then looked at the ground and saw the paddle had the stabilized formula for Fentonium along with, "To a fellow scientist" written on it.

"Wait, she did it."

(A/N: This last scene is going to be pretty different to the rest of the chapter but I hope it won't be too jarring)

(Back at the lab) Liz bashfully stepped into the lab where she saw Fenton at his desk, looking at the stabilized version of Fentonium. She was hesitant at first but soon walked up to him and tapped him on his shoulder. He smiled up and her and she smiled back. She pointed at the olives he used to demonstrate the tasty spray and he pushed them towards her.

She ate one of them and said, "Mmm, tasty spray really does make anything taste like glazed donuts. It's the perfect invention."

He then joined her in saying, "Because who doesn't like glazed donuts?"

They both turned away because they were blushing while laughing slightly. Liz turned back to him, still blushing, and told him, "I thought you were really brave back there."

"You did?", he asked.

"Are you kidding? All you two had was Gandra's nanites, your Fentonium and your incredible brain and you defeated Mega-Beaks! And you didn't even need the Gizmosuit!", she exclaimed, "I- ... I think you're really amazing, Fenton. You're the most amazing person I've ever met. With or without the suit."

"You're the most amazing person I've ever met, Liz.", he replied.

They both smiled widely and blushed once more before looking deep into each other's eyes and gradually moved closer before the moment was interrupted by Huey and Webby squealing and taking a picture of the two of them but they just brushed them off. Liz then stood up while holding Fenton's hands, bringing him up with her.

"Fenton.", Liz said.

"Yes?", He replied.

She took a deep breath before telling him, "I... I'm in love with you."

Fenton nearly started crying. Finally, after
4 years of trying to win her affections,
4 years of acting like he wasn't totally in love with everything about her,
4 years of being there for her when she needed him most,
4 years of wishing that he could be the one she'd love and hold in her arms and adore.
Finally, it all paid off. After what felt like centuries of pining for a girl he thought would never be his, he could finally relish in the feeling of being loved by the girl he would give his life for.

"Liz.", Fenton said.

"Yes?", she replied.

"I... I've loved you since the day I met you.", he confessed.

Liz looked at him, touched (and a little confused).

"You have?", she asked.

"Yes.", he sighed, "I always thought you were the most incredible, beautiful, wonderful girl inside and out and every day I spend with you, my feelings for you only get stronger. Even when you were so sad when you broke up with Beaks, I knew you needed me to be there for you. So I was.", he told her.

She covered her beak, hardly believing what she was hearing, before quickly grabbing Fenton's cheeks and kissing him once again. When they pulled away, Liz looked at Fenton who looked like he'd just had a heart attack.

"Are you okay?", she asked.

He simply let out some unintelligible murmurs before collapsing onto his chair and giving a big dopey grin while blushing heavily, causing Liz to chuckle as the kids took another picture.

When Fenton recovered, Liz mused something.

"Do you think we'll see her again?", she asked as Fenton turned to look at her, "Gandra, I mean."

Fenton sighed, "I hope so. I really thought we had something with her."

Liz sighed, "Yeah. Me too."

(A/N: OH MY GOD that was long! I don't think I've ever split a chapter into 3 parts before! I hope it was all worth it and that you enjoyed. Let me know what else I should do for chapters. Maybe Lizmo preferences or significant moments like their dates together or something like that. Anyways, bye for now.)