Dearest (Chapter 13)

Request from AmazingGravity33
Disclaimer: This chapter has some kinda mature themes in it that are a little different to the other chapters e.g. obsession, stalking, intense yandere-ism, that sort of thing. Also, I'm kinda unhappy with how this turned out but I hope you guys like it more than I do.

Also due to an edit I'm currently making of this book that has Liz, Fenton and Gandra Dee in a polyamorous relationship, this will be taking place after the series finale to coincide with all the timelines. If you wanna know, M'ma also approves of Gandra and, although she finds polyamory a little unorthodox, as long as Fenton is happy, so is she.

Liz's POV:

Liz, Gandra and Fenton were at Starducks, having coffee, talking and just normal wholesome couple stuff.
Liz was quietly gushing about how amazingly he defeated a villain earlier that day as Gizmoduck, "You were just amazing out there! I can never get over how amazingly you handle those terrifying situations! I mean, you cleared the entire apartment block and defused the bomb within 2 minutes and you still remained perfectly professional and calm throughout that whole thing! I don't know how you do it."

"Aww, stop.", he blushed.

"Yes, please stop," Gandra groaned.

"What, your cynical little heart can't take all my love? Well tough cause I got a lot more love where that came from!", she declared, making Gandra blush before turning back to Fenton, "Another thing I could never get over is how heroic and selfless you have to be to do this. You save people just for the sake of doing a good thing. That's probably the most selfless a person could be!"

"Well, I think you're pretty selfless too. You tipped that student waitress $5. That's would mean a lot to her.", he tried.

Liz raised her eyebrow at him before laughing, "You are just a precious, heroic, adorable, cinnamon roll and I adore you, lovebird!"

Gandra jokingly made a gagging noise, making Liz pull her in too.

They were about to kiss when their joke names they told the baristas (Funzo, Gagreflex and Limbs) were called out.

"I'll be right back.", she told them as she went to get their drinks.

When she got to the counter, she got their drinks and was walking back when she accidentally bumped into and spilled some of their coffee on a rather tall swan guy in a very expensive looking suit.

Liz's eyes immediately widened as she grabbed handfuls of napkins and apologised repeatedly to him, "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry about that! I didn't see you there! I am so, so, so sorry!"

The guy sighed, a little annoyed and said, "It's quite alright.", revealing his English accent. He then looked at her and their eyes met. Even when she looked away to continue to wipe the coffee off him, she felt his eyes staying on her, making her a little uncomfortable but she decided not to take note of it.

When she finished wiping off the last of the coffee from his suit, he asked her, "Um, what is your name?"

"Oh, it's Liz.", she casually replied, still feeling a little guilty about spilling coffee on him.

"Liz?", he questioned, "As in, Elizabeth?"

"Sure, if you wanna get formal.", she joked, "And you are?"

"Um, my name is George. George Swandon III, miss.", he replied while bowing slightly.

Liz raised her eyebrow at him as if to say 'what is with this guy?' and laughed slightly before saying, "Well, George Swandon III, I should be getting back to my table.", and going back to Fenton and Gandra awkwardly.