27

Jungkooks pov

I rush to the fence and gently open the fence gate and walk out. I gasp a little

The bear looks at me "oh it really is you!!" my eyes widen "y-you aren't here to hurt me?" the bear shakes his head "of course not

The bear looks at me "oh it really is you!!" my eyes widen "y-you aren't here to hurt me?" the bear shakes his head "of course not... I would never hurt our hero" I tilt my head "hero?"

I turn around quickly when the whole fence falls down. I hear jimin groan "fuck" I look at the bear "could you-" he nods "of course"
Me and the bear move some of the wood and I help jimin up "what happened?"

He rubs his arm a little "a squirrel ran under my feet and I hit the wood to hard so it all fell.. I didn't mean to" I giggle a little "are you alright?" he nods and then looks around "are the animals all okay?" I look around and nod "they're all okay"

A squirrel runs to me, I crouch down and pick it up in my hands, it looks at me "hey! I'm Mellissa and your boyfriend is amazing!" I giggle and nod "he really is" she jumps onto my shoulder and whispers in my ear "you should get married!"

I blush madly "Melissa!" she giggles. I shake my head "aish.." jimin chuckles "what's going on?" he starts to pick up the wood from the fence. I blush more "n-nothing she's talking nonsense"

I help him pick up the wood and we put it all in a pile together. The birds fly off quickly when the bear walks in,
Jimin turns around and gasps when he sees the bear "SHIT!"

I giggle "it's okay he's friendly"  I walk to the bear "I forgot to ask your name" the bear looks at me "my name is Johnny" I giggle "well it's nice to meet you" jimin steps back. I look at him "y-youre weirded out aren't you?"

I step back, jimin shakes his head "no no of course not... Its amazing that you can actually understand them... Its fascinating" I look at him "you aren't gonna call me weird and a freak?" he shakes his head "nope of course not... You're unique"

I smile a little. Johnny nudges my arm "I like him" I giggle and then walk to jimin "hyung?" he nods "yes baby?" I wrap my arms around his neck "I love you" he smiles and wraps his arms around my waist "I love you too"

I lean closer to him and gasp when malissa jumps onto his chest "gotcha!" jimin sighs "I wish I could understand them" I smile and then gently take malissa off Jimins chest and place her on the outside table "stay here silly" I boop her nose making her laugh a little

I then turn back to jimin and gasp seeing him with birds on him and bunnies around him. I laugh "they like you" jimin chuckles "I'm glad" I step to him and then shoo all the animals away making them all whine.

I wrap my arms back around Jimins neck "a-are you okay with this?... Having animals around" he nods "yes...these animals need you and if I don't like it then I'll have to leave" my eyes widen.
He pulls me closer to him "but I'll never leave you"

He kisses me sweetly, I carefully tangle my fingers in his hair and kiss back and I hear the animals cheering making me blush

H-how did I not notice I can understand animals... Maybe I'm just dumb, yeah t-thats probably why...