28

One week later

Jungkooks pov

I sit on the bench outside holding an umbrella over me and a few bunnies who were sat around me. I look at one "so... Am I actually like... A hero?... How?" he squeaks "you aren't just a hero!! You're our princess!!"

I giggle "but I'm a boy... I'm not a princess, and I'm nowhere near royalty... I don't understand" another bunny squeaks "you don't remember?... Whoa the legend really is true" I tilt my head "legend?"

The back door opens and I turn around and see jimin smiling "I've made some food baby... You can come back out later when it's finished raining" I nod and then prop the umbrella up to give the bunnies shelter "I'll be out later"

They all squeak saying goodbye and I then walk inside. Jimin closes the door "how are the bunnies?" I sit at the table and jimin sits opposite me passing me a plate of food. I smile "they're good...but they called me a princess.." he tilts his head "princess?"

I shrug "I'm not sure what they mean... Apparently there is a legend...but I've never heard of a legend about anything like this" he Shakes his head "me neither"

We eat in a comfortable silence and then when we finished eating I wash the dishes and then put them away neatly

I hear a knock on the door. I then smile seeing two birds in the window, jimin walks to the door and I open the window a little "hey Emily...lulu... Nice to see you both again" they both shake their feathers

Lulu tweets "good afternoon princess!! It's almost time!" I tilt my head "time for what?" Emily gasps "oh goodness! Lulu we forgot the dress!!" my eyes widen when they suddenly fly in circles around me, they then tweet and fly out the window.

I sigh and close the window "they're all being so weird today"

"whoa you can understand them?"

I gasp and turn around seeing jin, yoongi, hoseok, namjoon and taehyung.
I step back "I-I uh..." jimin walks into the room and glares at them "say what you wanna say and then leave"

Jin sighs "we're so sorry jungkook... We didn't want to hurt your feelings, we were shocked" yoongi nods "we're sorry" taehyung scratches the back of his neck "I hope we can still be friends... I'm sorry for what I said" I look at jimin who nods

He wraps an arm around me and I smile a little "its okay... I forgive you.. I just didn't want to be in your way! It was me who was in the wrong not you guys, its totally fine" hoseok shakes his head "but it's not.... We we're so rude and mean to you... We didn't mean any of it"

Namjoon nods "we are very sorry... We don't deserve your forgiveness" my eyes widen a little and I then giggle "I still forgive you... You're Jimins friends, I don't want you guys to break ap-"

"jungkook jungkook jungkook!!"

I look down and see two mice by my feet. I smile "excuse me a second" I crouch down "hello Minnie, milly, how can I help?" Minnie squeaks "the birds have sent us to get you! You need to try the dress on!!" I tilt my head "what dress?... For what?"

Milly nods "the dress! The dress! Come on!!" I stand up and look at jimin "apparently there is a dress I have to go put on... I-ill be right back" he nods "go careful... And not out in that rain you'll get sick!" I nod and then follow Minnie and milly into the... Basement???

What... Is going on...