29

Jungkooks pov

I follow Minnie and milly into the basement "I'm so confused.." the light turns on and I gasp seeing a beautiful dress in the middle of the room

" the light turns on and I gasp seeing a beautiful dress in the middle of the room

Many animals were around the dress looking at me. Johnny growls "do you like it?!" I tilt my head "this... Is for me?" they all nod. I smile "its so beautiful... How did you get this?"

A deer walks to me "we made it! The queen and king are waiting for you in the forest!" my eyes widen "but why?" Johnny nudges my arm "you're the list princess!! Like in rapunzel?"

I step back "I'm sorry... But you've got the wrong person, the dress is gorgeous but I just can't leave...im not a princess or a Prince..im sorry" I walk towards the door but kooky and chimmy fly in "stop!!"

I stop walking and gasp when chimmy places something on my head. The door opens and jimin walks down with the others and gasps. My eyes widen when the thing on my head starts to glow

Jimins pov

I walk down to the basement with the others. I gasp when I see jungkook stood near the steps with a tiara on his head which was glowing. He starts to glow and taehyung gasps "what's happening?"

I step back when suddenly jungkook isn't stood there anymore but...

A bunny...

It squeaks and looks at me

It squeaks and looks at me. I hesitate and then walk to him "baby?" I kneel down in front of him and put my hands together. He hops into my hands and nuzzles my hand.

I chuckle "you're so unique.." a bird tweets and the tiara glows again and I gently put him back on the ground and he then turns back to a human looking down.
Jin smiles "that was amazing"

Jungkook stands up and takes the tiara off and looks at me "i-i-" I smile "you really are a princess"

"finally someone who doesn't think the royals are crazy!"

My eyes widen and I turn to the bear "what did you say?" he looks at me and his eyes widen "did you understand me?" jungkook gasps "do you understand them?"

I look around and listen to all the animals talking "what the fuck... I couldn't understand them an hour ago..." jungkook places the tiara on a maniquin that also had a beautiful blue dress on it.

A squirrel jumps onto my chest "hi! I'm Mellisa!! You're amazing!!".i chuckle "thanks..."
Jungkook gently pulls Mellisa off me and places her on the ground "you don't think it's weird?...and strange"

I shake my head "not at all! You can turn into a bunny!" hoseok smiles "that's awesome!!" jungkook looks at them "it is?" they all nod and he blushes

A mouse climbs up my leg and onto my shoulder "can you convince him to see the king and queen?... They've been waiting years for this moment!" I smile "the king and queen? You should go and meet them baby, you don't know what they want, maybe it's something important"

He gulps "w-will you come with me?" I look at the animals who nod. I look at jungkook "of course I can... I'll probably ask why I can understand them too" he giggles a little and I kiss his head

The others all walk to jungkook asking a bunch of questions about the animals and how he can talk to them. I glance at the animals and smile "this is so amazing"
The bear walks to me and I look at him, he nuzzles my hand "I'm Johnny by the way" I smile "I'm jimin... Nice to meet you"

He sits down next to me "I'm so happy two humans understand us...the princess is finally back and soon he'll go home and be with the king and queen! And the forest will be safe again" my eyes widen "he'll live in the forest!?"

Johnny nods "yep" I glance at jungkook who was playing with the bunnies with hoseok,
I sigh

So he'll have to leave me.....