19

🛑🛑trigger warning🛑🛑

Jimins pov

I kick the door down and look around.i hear Jungkooks cries and I run up the stairs as quickly as I can and open the bedroom door to see jungkook tied down to the bed and woojin has his dick inside him with a gun next to the bed.

I run and grab the gun and point it at woojin "get the fuck away from my boyfriend" woojins eyes widen and he then slowly moves away from jungkook.i continue pointing the gun at him and untie jungkook who jumps into my arms hugging me tightly while sobbing.

I keep one arm around him holding him tightly "it's alright...I've got you....it's okay" woojin holds his hands up "what's wrong? We were having intercourse! HE started it!" I feel jungkook shaking. I glare at him "you will rot in jail for this!!! You are fucking Disgusting!!!"

Woojin smirks "oh? I will....I don't think so~ jungkook always runs back to me in the end~" Police walk into the room and I gasp when jungkook falls to his knees. I kneel in front of him with my back to the officers blocking his sight of them "hey baby look at me"

I put my hands on his cheeks "it's alright...I'm here...I will never let you go again" he sobs "i-im-" I scream a little when I feel a pain in my lower back and stomach. I put one hand on my stomach and then look down seeing blood.

I hear police officers pulling woojin out the way and one yell "HE WAS STABBED! GET THE AMBULANCE!" Jungkooks eyes widen and I start to feel dizzy.i make sure Jungkook doesn't look down at my stomach "h-hey d-dont l-look....i-i-i'll b-be okay...focus on me...i-its okay... y-you'll be okay...i-i promise"

He breathes heavily and I put one hand on my stomach feeling a lot of blood and fall onto my side. Jungkook sobs "i-im so sorry!" He pulls a shirt to me and puts pressure on the wound with tears Rolling down his cheeks "y-you'll be okay! P-please!" I grab his hand and then pull him down to me and kiss him deeply.

He kisses back with tears still streaming down his cheeks onto my face.

Everything then goes black....
Atleast he's safe...

Taehyungs pov

We all arrive at the address in a police car and my eyes widen seeing jimin in an ambulance not moving. I gasp "j-Jimin?!?!" I see jungkook trying to get out of a police officers grip. I run over "kook!" He looks at me "t-t-tae!"

The officer puts him down and he falls into my arms not being able to stand "i-im so sorry!!!" He grips my shirt and sobs. I pick him up and hold him in my arms like jimin would "get it all out...it's okay....you're safe now..."

He sobs "i-its m-my f-fault! I should have never rang! Jimin would be okay if I didn't ring!! I'm so sorry!" Tears roll down my cheeks but I just hold him in my arms "don't say that....jimin saved you.... you'll both be okay"

He looks at me "jimin got stabbed saving me!! It should have been me!!! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!" He cries more and namjoon walks over "hey..." He then takes Jungkook from me who immediately wraps his legs around Joons waist and cries gripping his shirt.

I see the ambulance which has jimin in drive away quickly making more tears fall. Amy was on her knees crying while hoseok and Jin were trying to cheer her up.

A few minutes later

We get into a police car who takes us to the hospital where jimin is. Jungkook was checked over and had some bandages on his body.

We all climb out and Joon still holds jungkook in his arms. We walk into the hospital and get directions to jimins room.
Jungkook gets down and looks at the door of the room and shakes his head "this is...all my fault"

Amy looks at him "why didn't you call the police jungkook?!" I look at her to see her sobbing "why did you call namjoon?!!?!!! This- this could have been prevented!!" Jungkook looks down "i-it Should have been me..." He then walks away from us but none of us go after him we just stand and stare at the door.

Please be okay jimin.....