4

Jimins pov

Namjoon gasps "we have to go-" he gets cut off by another smash and a voice yelling. Jin nods "let's go check on them! There was a scream!" We all stand up and rush out the apartment and to the lift.

We go up a floor and get out. We walk to the room where the yelling was and i knock on the door. The yelling stops and we step back a little.

We hear the door unlock and open and a boy who doesn't look that much younger than Tae was stood. He looks at us with hair covering his right eye and his hood of the oversized hoodie up, he looks at me "h-how can I help sir?"

I step forward "we heard a loud smash from this apartment and a scream..." Jin cuts in "and you have been crying...." The boy sighs "I think your ears are playing tricks on you, thanks for caring sir that's nice of you but I have to go back in.....I really wish I could tell you about the noise but i didn't hear a thing...."

He smiles and then looks down fiddling with his hoodie "it must have been the wind" he then steps back inside and closes the door.
Jin sighs "there's something wrong" yoongi nods "there might be but we can't just intrude....we don't know all the facts"

We all walk back to our apartment and sit down. The others end up going to bed but I stay  staring up at the ceiling....there's something wrong happening in the apartment above ours....that boy wasn't okay....

JUNGKOOKS POV

I close the door and turn around to see woojin holding another glass. I close my eyes and bite down on my hoodie sleeve when he chucks the glass and it hits the door right next to me and more tears roll down my cheeks

He's currently drunk and wants sex but I said no...he grabs my hair and pulls me into the bedroom "you do as I say slut!!!!" I shake my head and try and get away "n-no please!!!" He continues and I try and get away but he ties my wrists together with rope making me cry more.

He then puts a cloth in my mouth so I can't make any noise. I sob and continue to try and get away

A few hours later

I manage to get out of the rope And I take the cloth out my mouth. I was currently naked, sore with marks all over my body. I look at my wrists to see rope burn.
I walk to the bathroom quietly (woojin had fallen asleep) I clean my face and then change into oversized hoodie and some jeans after cleaning myself up.

I put my hood up and grab my keys and look at woojin. I hesitate but kiss his head and pull the blanket over him and whisper "I'll be back later" I walk (limping a little) out the apartment after messaging Chan.
I walk to the park down the road (it's currently 4am)

I see Chan stood there waiting for me by a street light. I cry more and ignore all the pain I was in and I  run to him and hug him tightly and sob, he hugs me back tightly "hey hey calm down....it's okay......I'm here" he rubs my back

Chan really is an angel.....he's the only one that knows the truth.....but I won't let him help me.....but tonight.....I need Chan to help me......i-im not sure I can cope much longer....