34

Jungkooks pov

"JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK!!"

I sit up quickly and wince a little feeling something hit my stomach. I look up and my eyes widen "w-woojin?" he rolls his eyes "you fucking slut, you've been passed out for three hours! Get up"

I stand up and wince "w-where is jimin?" I look around and see I'm in my old apartment "w-wait... W-where's T-the castle?" he rolls his eyes "what the fuck are you talking about? God you fucking are going crazy, you haven't left his apartment in years"

I walk to the window and look outside "B-but I-I was just I-in the forest... With-with my parents... Y-yo- AH!" I scream when he chucks a glass at me and it hits my back smashing

I fall to the ground sobbing. He walks to me and grabs my chin tightly making me look at him "get your stupid head out the clouds!! You've never been into the woods! And youve never met anyone called jimin! So keep your fucking shitty mouth shut"

I hear a knock on the door. He pushes me towards the door "get the door" I stand up and walk to the door limping. I open the door and my eyes widen seeing jimin and all the others stood there, jimin looks at me "we heard a-whoa!" I hug him tightly and cry on his shoulder "y-you're here!"

He carefully pulls me back and looks at me "wait.... Jungkook?" I nod "y-you remember?! I-in the forest w-with my p-parents and-and ailee?!" he tilts his head "who?...jungkook you went missing years ago! You got taken from your parents" my eyes widen "no-no w-we went through this! I-I-"

He shakes his head "jungkook.... I haven't seen you in years... Whatever happened must have been a dream"

My eyes widen "a-a dream?... No it... It couldn't have been.. I-i-" I step back and wince when woojin grabs the hood of my hoodie and pulls me back "stop going crazy you slut!!"

He shoves me to the floor and I sob more, jimin gasps and walks into the apartment and I then just block out what happens

I-it was a dream?..... It was all a dream?...

B-but I-it felt so real.....

Jimin walks to me "jungkook?" I look at him "I-it wasn't a dream! M-me and y-you were T-together and-and woojin was a fox and-and you got a spell p-put on you! It wasn't a dream!!" I grip his shirt, he wraps his arms around me "shhh its okay bunny... I'll take you to your parents, they're going to be so happy to see you"

It was all a dream....B-but it felt a-so real...
And-and I was right about jimin! He remembers me and-and is here with the others...

M-maybe woojin is right... I-I am going crazy......