16

One week later
Jungkooks pov

I stare at my phone while jimin yells on the phone with a police officer.

'kim woojin has been released! False accusations!!'

I drop my phone and fall to my knees "h-he-" I sob and cover my face with my hands. Jimin gasps "jungkook!" He hangs up and runs to me.
He kneels down next to me and kisses my cheek "hey hey hey....calm down....it's okay"

Amy Bursts through the door "GUK!!" She hugs me tightly and then jimin sighs "Amy....what do we do? He isn't safe!" Amy smiles "we buy a house and we move! We will all live together and if that bitch tries to hurt jungkook he'll have all of us to get through!"

I grip jimins shirt and hide my face in the crook of his neck "i-im so scared!" Jimin kisses my temple "calm down bunny....I'm here and I'll protect you....you will always be in my arms okay? I'll keep you safe"

I look at him and he smiles a little "I promise okay?" I nod and then kiss his cheek "thank you hyung...." I then wrap my arms around his neck and then lean my head on his shoulder.

Amy sighs "can one of you just confess already?" Jimin sighs "he's Still technically with woojin" Amy shrugs "and I'm still TECHNICALLY a child but I live with my friends and have a job so who gives a fuck! NOW KISS!"

My eyes widen "w-what?" I look at jimin and he looks at me. We make eye contact and I then sigh and pull him closer to me, he puts his hands on my waist and leans in and kisses me deeply, I hesitate but kiss back

This is my first kiss that isn't forced or unwanted....this kiss is filled with love a-and kindness...
His lips are like pillows...so soft...

I pull away and blush, he sighs "I've waited awhile to do that....I'll protect you I promise" I smile and then forgetting Amy was in the room I giggle and then jump on him kissing him again keeping my arms around his neck.

Jimin chuckles and kisses back keeping his arms around my waist holding me close to him, I pull away and look down at him "I....I like you a lot hyung...." He smiles "I like you a lot too Kookie" we both sit up when we hear any squeal "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!!JIKOOK JIKOOK JIKOOK JIKOOK!!!!"

Me and Jimin blush and I then look at him and hold his hand
I actually feel loved.....and I'm not so afraid anymore......
Jimin will protect me....