7

The next morning
Jungkooks pov

I gasp when amy runs into the lounge (I had to sleep on the couch since there were no free beds, Amy did offer hers but I kindly refused) I sit up and look at her and yawn. She smiles "did you sleep?" I shake my head a little and look down "I-i uh....I s-struggle sleeping...."

She pouts and then smiles "get up and get dressed! Me and you are going shopping! All the others are still in bed and will join us later!" I stand up and brush my hoodie off "t-these are my o-only clothes that I have....w-woojin never let me buy much for m-myself"

She Huff's "one day I'm going to beat his ass" I giggle a little and she smiles "that was adorable....anyway!! I'm sure I can find some cute clothes for you... they'll be girly though....well....that will fit you....I hope that's okay....I don't want to offend you or anything"

I shake my head "n-no no it's f-fine you seriously don't h-have to get m-me-" she cuts me off "and today we'll go and buy you clothes!! I have money and we'll spend it all!!", My eyes widen "o-oh please d-don't waste money o-on me-" my eyes widen when she glares at me "don't talk like that. I'm not wasting anything"

She turns away and Huff's "god you sound like jimin....he always whines about us buying him stuff" I tilt my head "j-jimin?" She nods "he's our best friend along with taehyung,Jin, yoongi, namjoon and Hoseok! They live together on the floor below us!"

I nod "i-I see..." She smirks "they're models" I nod again and she then walks to her bedroom and I sit on the couch and sigh
I feel like I'm in the way here.....maybe woojin was right.....

I jump a little when amy chucks some clothes at me "try those on!" I look at her and then walk to the bathroom and change into the clothes she gave me and I blush and gulp a little seeing myself in the mirror

I shake my head and open the door a little "A-amy i-i d-dont t-think-" she walks to me and laughs a little "you look adorable Guk!" I blush "c-can i-i h-have s-some pants??? I-i really d-dont w-want people to s-see my t-thighs"

I gasp when lily walks out and hands me a hoodie and jeans "these should fit you" I close the door and change into them and smile a little walking out and handing the other outfit to Amy "i-im s-sorry....o-one day maybe...i-ill be able to wear it"

She nods "it's okay Guk! But can I ask something?" I gulp and nod "s-sure" she smiles "why don't you like your thighs?" I step back "i-i-i- uh...." Lily puts her hand on my shoulder "you don't have to tell us kook....take your time....ah! By the way Amy the others are coming over today!"

Amy squeals "jiminie will be here soon!!?!" Lily nods "yeah he is excited to see you too" I look down.....I feel like I'm intruding
Amy smiles at me "we'll go shopping with the others ok-"
"I-im gonna g-go for a w-walk" I cut her off

She nods "okay.....just be careful okay? Woojin might be out and around..." I nod and then smile at her and walk out the apartment. I put the hood up on lily's hoodie and I put my hands in my pockets and I walk out the building

Woojin was right.....I'm just in the way.....I'm sure Amy and her friends don't even want me there....they're just Being kind.....
Maybe I should find somewhere else to live......I should stop being pathetic and get my own place and care for myself....

Maybe woojin was right about a lot of things and it was my fault we broke up........