11

Jungkooks pov

I open the door to mine and woojins apartment and I look around and sigh seeing broken glass and beer cans and other bottles around the place.
I walk around and clean up and then look at a photo of me and woojin together.

I look at the trash can and then put all the photos of us in the trash and then jump when I hear jimins voice behind me "you alright?" I turn to him "d-did I leave t-te door o-open?" He nods "yeah.....are you okay?" I nod "I-im fine j-just cleaning"

He nods "alright.....just come down to my apartment if you need anything alright? I'm always here if you need" I nod "y-yeah w-will do...."
He turns to walk away and I look down "a-actually! C-can I talk to y-you?" He looks at me and nods "definitely"

I sigh "about....the noise...." He tilts his head "the smash and then the scream?" I nod "y-yeah..." He walks to me and puts his hand ontop of mine "take your time.... you can tell me when you're ready" I look at him and sigh "w-woojin c-chucked a glass at me a-and this happened" I hesitate but lift my hoodie up to show him some poorly stitched wounds on my stomach..

He gasps "did you go to hospital?!" I shake my head "n-no! N-no hospital!" I step back and shake my head more. He gasps again "whoa whoa calm down no hospital it's okay..." I look at him "i-i-im s-scared"

His eyes widen and I tense when he hugs me. Slowly I relax in his arms and grip his shirt, he rubs my back "it'll be okay....he's not going to hurt you anymore.....and I might just be a stranger to you but please... let me help you okay?" I nod and then grip his shirt tighter when he tries to step back "w-wait!"

He chuckles "I'm not letting go....don't worry" I lean my head on his chest "w-why are y-you doing t-this?" He sighs "because nobody deserves to go through what you did and I'm willing to protect you from that psycho....he isn't your Boyfriend....and in all honesty I don't think he ever was....he's a psycho that needs to spend time in jail....you deserve a lot of love and support jungkook and I want to give that to you"

I look up at him and smile a little "t-thank you h-hyung" he smiles and then hugs me again and I hug back
I haven't had a proper hug like this for years.....it feels nice to finally feel a little loved and wanted

He might be a stranger but for some reason I trust jimin more than I have ever trusted woojin......i-is that bad???