2

JUNGKOOKS POV

I hear the door unlock and I gulp and walk into the lounge to see woojin walking in obviously drunk "h-hey baby how was work?" He rolls his eyes and slams the door "don't talk to me slut....now make me a coffee and then come to the bedroom~"

I look down and fiddle with the sleeves on my hoodie "i-i was hoping t-to go out a-and meet my friend?" I gasp when he grabs my chin making me look at him "you MUST be back in two hours or I'll lock you in the bedroom again"

My eyes widen and I nod "y-y-yes woojin" he spits at me and then walks into the bedroom.
I put my shoes on (I was in an oversized hoodie and some black jeans with my hood up)

I walk out the apartment making sure to get my keys and my phone. I walk out the apartment building and then to a café down the road where I see Bangchan my friend sat down inside.
I smile a little and walk inside and walk to him "h-hey hyung.."

Chan smiles "hey kook....you alright?" I nod "I'm fine....me and woojin watched a film last night..." He sighs "don't lie to me jungkook I know he hurts you" I look down "h-he threw a d-dish at me....it almost h-hit me...."

His eyes widen "did you eat this week?" I shake my head "w-woojin said I need to lose weight or h-he'll leave m-me.." I look at him and see a sad look in his eyes "kook....this isn't right....he doesn't control you"

I nod "I-i know....he's my boyfriend though.....and I-i-.... l-love him....s-so I'll do e-everything I can to be how he w-wants me to b-be" Chan grabs my hand "this could kill you kook!" I shrug "I-i'm sure I'll be f-fine hyung don't w-worry"

Chan looks down "I'm just worried about you....woojin shouldn't treat you like this" I force a smile "h-he's just stressed.... h-he'll calm down soon.....as l-long as he hurts me and not h-himself then it d-doesn't matter" I look at the time and he sighs "come on....I'll walk you back home"

We both stand up "b-but we didn't hang out m-much" Chan nods "but woojin will hurt you more if you're not back soon....I'll come visit when woojin isnt there okay just give me a message" I nod and we walk back to the apartment building.

Chan gasps "whoa some posh or rich people live here look at their cars" I look at where he's pointing to see some cars that look very expensive. I shrug "t-they aren't on my f-floor that all I know.... only A-amy is on my floor"

He shrugs "maybe a floor below yours?" I shrug and we walk inside and we reach the door and I unlock it and sigh seeing broken glass and things all over the floor. Chan gasps "kook-" I smile "i-it must have been the w-wind that blew everything over.....s-see you soon channie-hyung"

I close the door and wince when woojin grabs my wrist and pulls me to the bedroom "right slut! You were out for 35 minuets and I now am so fucking angry!" Tears roll down my cheeks "b-b-but you said I had two hours"

He nods and grabs my throat "I changed my mind! Now strip!" He throws me onto the bed and I cry more when he slaps me.
I hesitate but take my hoodie and then my shirt off

I-i don't want this.........
But he does.....i-i should be a good Boyfriend and do what he wants right?....