21

Two days later
Jungkooks pov

I sit next to jimin listening to music on my headphones, the others had gone to get breakfast so it was only me in the room, they've tried to get me to eat but I refused.....I won't eat until jimin sits up...

The doctors said he will be fine and that I should go home to rest...but I don't think Amy wants to see me anymore...I got her best friend hurt.....
She was right...it was my fault...I shouldn't have called namjoon....I should have just stayed where I was..

And none of this would have ever happened...

The doctors continue to try and get me to go home and rest but I can't rest when my boyfrie- I mean....jimin is in hospital! He could die and I would be at home asleep! I can't do that...

I wish I wasn't such a fuck up....maybe woojin was right....we all get what we deserve...

I feel someone tap my Shoulder. I sigh and take my headphones off "doctor...i-"

.

I turn around and see jimin sat up, my eyes widen "jimin?!" He chuckles "you look better" I smile widely "you're okay!!" I hug him tightly and he hugs back "of course I am...a little stab wound won't kill me"

Tears roll down my cheeks and I take in his scent and smile "you're back" he nods "I am....are you okay?", He gently pulls me onto his lap and he sighs "that just answered my question...you're so thin! Have you been eating?" I shake my head "n-no...I didn't want to eat until you woke up....I couldn't...i-im sorry"

He wipes my tears "well then...when the nurse walks in I'll get us some food okay? You need food to survive" we make eye contact and tears roll down my cheeks "why- why did you do this jimin?! Why did you get in the way of the knife! It should have been me!..."

He smiles and kisses my head "calm down....I would rather it be me who died and nod you...the world need to keep some angels...can't let a psycho take one of the angels away can I?" My eyes widen and he smiles wider

I look down "I don't deserve your kindness jimin...or your love....i-i deserved what he did to me" he makes me look at him and he kisses my nose gently "no....that's the love you THINK you deserve...you deserve all the love in the world baby...and I'm going to give it to you... anything you want...I'll get for you...you want the moon?...I'll do my best to get it for you...I will treat you like the queen you are"

I blush "d-dont you mean king?" He smirks "nope! I'm the king and you're my queen" I smile a little and he wipes the rest of my tears, I look at his lips and then gulp a little "c-c-can I have a k-kiss?" He nods "of course you can, just be careful of my stomach okay baby?"

I nod and then lean towards him and kiss him deeply. He wraps his arms around my waist kissing back , I hear the door open so I try and pull away but he doesn't let me and continues kissing me. I grip the hospital gown he had on

He slowly pulls away and smirks "you've healed me~ true loves kiss" I giggle a little "Aish...how can you act like this while in hospital" he smiles "I just wanted to hear that angelic giggle...it doesn't matter how much I'm in pain, I will continue to make you laugh and smile until the day I die"

I brush some hair behind his ear and smile "thank you hyung....i-i love you" he smiles and pecks my nose "I love you too baby...and I always will...don't ever doubt it" we both then look at the door to see Tae Staring at us shocked.

I blush and jimin chuckles "he gave me a true loves kiss and I woke up" tae gasps "wait....really? That's fucking cute...I always knew kisses work!" I giggle a little and he then pulls me closer and I make sure I don't touch his stomach but lean into his touch Leaning my head on his shoulder

He's okay....I'm so happy.....a-and he still loves me!!! I'm shocked that he does but I'm glad he does...