23

One week later

Jungkooks pov

I see everyone apart from jimin in the kitchen whispering about something. Jimin was at a photoshoot right now and nobody has even looked at me since he left.
I walk into the kitchen and grab a glass, I jump a little when lily Huff's "obviously can't fucking mind his own business either"

Jin gasps "lily!", I put the glass down and look at them "I'm...I'm going out" Amy nods "take your time..." I then hear the other lily mumble "or just don't come back at all" yoongi gasps "lily what the fuck?!" I walk out the kitchen and hear amy "he's probably gonna get one of us stabbed if we aren't careful!"

The door opens and jimin walks in. I ignore it and grab my coat and a few of my things and walk past him, he looks at me "baby?" I look at him "I'm uh.... going for a walk around the block" jimin Tilts his head "want me to come?" I shake my head "no!...I mean...no... i-i'll meet Chan...I'll be fine"

I quickly walk out and message Chan. I put my hood up and look down, I look up when I hear a familiar voice "JUNGKOOK!" I turn around and smile "Chan..." I run to him and hug him tightly, he hugs back "did they really do that?" I nod "they're right hyung! I have put them all in danger!!" He sighs "you wanna come stay with me?"

I nod a little "b-but what about jimin?" He smiles "I'll talk with him and he'll have to do something about his so-called friends cause that is NOT how they should treat you!" I hug him again tightly and tear up "why can't I just be happy?" He sighs "you will be Kookie....one day"

Jimins pov

I stare at the others who were all glaring at one another. I cross my arms "want to explain why my boyfriend just walked out upset? Don't even bother trying to lie to me!" Taehyung sighs "he put us all in danger jimin" my eyes darken "NO HE FUCKING DIDN'T! I put MYSELF in danger FOR him!!! How dare you put the blame on him!"

Their eyes widen. I shake my head "I was the one who drove to where he was and I was the one who jumped Infront of him! Its not like he held me there! He didn't force me to go there!! May I fucking remind you all that he called NAMJOON! If he wanted me he would have called me!! So when he comes back I expect ALL of you to apologize, whether you said something OR NOT!"

They all look down. I grab my coat "I'm honestly dissapointed in all of you...that's my boyfriend you're accusing and you all know what he's been through and THIS is how you treat him?!" Amy steps forward "but now woojin will want to kill us all jimin!" I roll my eyes "oh please....no! Woojin wants to kill ME! Okay?! None of you!! None of you are in danger and never were in danger!! The REAL one in danger is Jungkook!! And you just let him walk out alone!?!? You're all fucking evil and right now? None of you are truly my friends"

They stare at me shocked and I then gasp when my phone starts to ring. I pick it up "Chan?" I hear Chan sigh "your Boyfriend is very upset right now and I hope you're willing to sort your friends out...Ive never seen him so upset because of something like this jimin...and-"

"Can I come and see him?...I know he'll want to stay with you...I'll bring his things" the other line is silent for a minute and then I speak again "wait....would he...would he want to move into a house?....with me...just me...can you ask him?"
The other line is silent

I then hear a sniffle followed by Jungkooks voice "h-hyung? W-we havent got a house" I smile hearing his voice and I walk out the apartment "well....my parents gave me one years and years ago that I've only ever used for storage and things....we can move in there and it'll be only us!"

I hear Chan's voice "come over and talk about it in person jimin" I smile "I'm already on the way...I'll be there in four minutes" he hangs up and I walk towards Chan's house

I can't fucking believe my friends would do that...I'm so fucking angry...
They're lucky I'm still injured cause if I wasn't I would have been the angriest I had ever been before....

I'm so angry...