5

JUNGKOOKS POV

I make my way back home and open the door and sigh seeing a woman sat on the couch. I walk past her and to the bedroom, I change into some clean jeans and another oversized hoodie. I gasp when woojin grabs my wrist "we're going to an English cafe right now for breakfast and you have to order because I can't speak English...okay slut?"

I nod "y-yes woojin" he lets me go and points to the door "let's go" I sigh and we walk out the apartment and I close and lock the door. The woman was still on the couch....I guess he invited her in while I was out.

I see amy down the hall, she looks at me with a worried expression. I force a smile and woojin then pulls me out the building "you're also paying for this shit....I do enough for you....also don't order yourself anything you need to lose weight....you look like a pig" I nod "y-yeah o-of c-c-course"

We walk to a nice looking cafe and I read the English signs outside.
I look down and we walk inside.
I'm greeted by a nice looking man who smiles (underlined Is in English)
"Hello how can we help you today?"

Woojin fakes a smile and then I wince a little when he pinches my arm "Order then slut....this man probably doesn't understand Korean so hurry the fuck up and tell him which table we'll eat at" I nod and then look at the man that was looking at me sadly "uh w-we'd like o-one pancake and brownie....w-with s-some toast and o-one c-c-coffee...o-one sugar"

The Man nods "of course.... anything for you?" I shake my head "n-no thank y-you" he leads us to a table for two and we sit down and then he sighs "I'll be right back with your food" I nod and he walks away

Woojin nods "he's one of those models....the ones i see everywhere....god.....I wish I was in a relationship with someone actually worth something...." I look down.

The man walks back over and sighs "I'm very sorry but we don't have any brownies" I am gulp and look at woojin "t-they don't have any brownies" he glares at me and Huff's "well tell them to fucking get some" I look at the man and the man cuts in and starts to speak Korean "I'm sorry sir but we don't have any and we won't be able to make any until tomorrow morning....if you're going to be rude then please leave my parents cafe"

Woojin looks at him shocked and the man then walks away and I wince when woojin kicks my leg "you've fucking embarrassed me in front of a model....well done you pathetic bitch" I tear up "i-i didn't mean to..."

He stands up "ugh! You're such a fucking baby! I don't even know why I ever asked you out!!! We're fucking over!!!" My eyes widen "w-wait woojin-" he cuts me off by knocking his chair over and walking out.
Tears roll down my cheeks and I look around "s-sorry i-ill pick it up a-and then go"

I stand up and pick the chair up and then bow to some people and then walk out the cafe and my heart shatters seeing woojin making out with a girl a few blocks down. He pulls away and looks at me "I'll be back home in two hours....go home and slit your wrists until I get back"

My eyes widen as he gets into a car with the woman.more and more tears fall and I then turn to walk away when the man from inside grabs my hand "hey....are you okay?....I heard what he said to you" I look at him "i-im fine! H-he's j-just stressed....t-thank you for caring sir" I bow to him and then run back home and run into the bathroom with tears rolling down my cheeks

Chan couldn't help me because the only way is to go to the police and I don't want that....
Woojin can change.....everyone can change.....right?