30

Jungkooks pov

I put the dress on that the animals had made. Kooky then places the tiara on my head. I sigh "what if I'm the wrong person kooky?" kooky sits on my shoulder "don't be ridiculous...your boyfriend will be there for you too so stop panicking"

I sigh and then gasp when jimin walks to me, I look at him and he huffs

I tilt my head. He sighs "Johnny and chimmy found me..." I giggle "you look like a Prince!" he chuckles "and you look like a princess" I walk to him and hug him, he hugs me back and kisses my cheek "before we go I want you to promise me something?"

I step back and nod "what is it?" he pecks my nose "you'll never stop loving me right?" I shake my head "never... I'll always love you... You're the one who made me happy... You ARE the one who makes me happy... Why do you ask?"

He doesn't answer my question "promise me you'll never stop loving me" I nod "I promise" he tilts my chin up a little and then kisses me deeply. I kiss back, he pulls away and then grabs my hand "let's go then baby..."

We walk out towards the forest following kooky and chimmy flying in front of us.
Johnny walks next to us and many other animals also walk with us.

We arrive somewhere and we both gasp

Johnny looks at us "everything okay?... The king and queen are inside" I look at him "it's so beautiful here..." jimin nods "it is..."
We walk across the bridge with the animals following us.

The animals all stop making us stop as well. Johnny nudges my arm "no no... Keep going, jimin... Stay here" jimin nods.
I shake my head "no no...jimin has to come with me...i can't go alone! Please!!"

I turn to the animals. Melissa walks forward "only royalty can walk into that castle..." I look at jimin. He smiles "I'll stay here. I won't move a muscle, go on in" I shake my head "no I can't go without you" he kisses my head "jungkook.... You belong here, you will 100% be safe here, do it for me"

My eyes widen "B-but I-I need you!" he brushes some hair out my face "and i'll always be with you...now go and meet the king and queen and I will be right here with the animals I promise" I sigh and then nod "I-okay.. D-dont move"

He nods "I won't... I promise" I then turn and kooky flies to me "come on princess!" I sigh and then walk into the castle, kooky flies in with me and I see a woman and man looking at a large picture of....

Wait.....

Its a picture of me... When I was younger

Kooky squaks "your majesty! The lost Princess has returned!!". The man and woman turn around quickly and the woman gasps, I make eye contact with her and my eyes widen "m-mother?" she walks to me "jungkook..." she gently places a hand on my cheek

I tear up "mother... H-how i-i-" she cuts me off "it was a fox.. He took you from us...you were given a drug that made you forget everything! It was a fox... We are so glad your home" my father walks to me "you've grown so much"

I hug them both and a few tears roll down my cheeks "I've missed you...i didn't think you were alive!!" my father chuckles "we didn't know you were alive.. We've been searching since the day you got taken...but you're back and your home!"

I step back "B-but what about my boyfriend?" my mother stares at me "boyfriend?" I nod and then grab her hand. I gently pull her outside and gesture to jimin who was talking to Johnny "my boyfriend" she gasps "oh my goodness"

My father walks our and jimin looks at us and gasps a little. My father gasps "no way....it can't be.." I look at them confused.
Jimin steps forward and bows to them "your highnesses" my mother walks to him and makes his hand up

She inspects his face and then puts her hands on his cheeks pulling him closer inspecting his face more "it really is him" my father nods "I'll go get her" he rushes inside. My mother let's him go "I always knew you'd find one another again"

Jimin steps back and looks at me. I shrug "m-mother I don't understand" she smiles "you will..."

My father walks out with another woman. Jimin looks at them confused, the woman looks at him and gasps "a wolf... The Prince....THE CHOSEN ONE HAS RETURNED!!!" I look at jimin shocked.

Chimmy flies to jimin holding a crown in his claws and then places it on Jimins head making jimin gasp.
I stare at jimin "a wolf?" the woman looks at me and gasps "the princess has returned....my prediction was correct!"

I walk to jimin and grab his hand. My father smiles "you still don't remember?" we both shake our heads.

My mother laughs a little "you two use to be friends... Inseparable... You even pretend to get married once" our eyes widen "w-what?!" we step back and look at one another shocked.

My father smiles "the day jungkook got taken from us jimin ran away to search for you... You two were in love the first day you met one another, ever since jungkook was born, jimin was attached to his side"

Jimin stares at me and gasps "no... I-I thought that was all a dream! Its true?!" the woman nods "your mother and father await your return inside" he gasps "can i-" my parents nod "go ahead... Up the stairs to your left" he smiles "ill be back baby" he kisses my cheek

Jimins pov

I walk into the castle and walk to the room Jungkooks parents told me to go to. I open the door and see my parents stood looking out the window, they turn around and look at me "jimin?" I smile "mother... Father.. I'm back" they run to me and hug me tightly

I hug them back tightly "I thought it was all a dream... But it wasnt... I've missed you" my mother kisses my cheek "we were so worried!" she then slaps the back of my head "don't run off again" I pout "I won't...."

My father smiles "did you find your 'one true love' as you use to call him" I blush and nod "I did... And he's returned as well" their eyes widen "the prediction is true...there's still a chance"

I tilt my head "of what?"

"EVERYONE HIDE!! THE FOX IS BACK!!!!"