8

Jimins pov

Jin laughs "Jesus jimin calm down it's just Amy" I laugh "she's my best friend! We need to move move move!! She's waiting!!!" The others all laugh and we make our way to the lift and we go up a floor and walk to Amy's apartment

My eyes travel to the only other apartment on this floor.....I wonder how that boy is....if he's okay........that apartment has been quite since that incident....
The door opens and I laugh "AMY!!" She laughs "MOCHI!!!"

She hugs me and I hug back "I've missed you!" Taehyung Huff's "you saw one another two days ago....where are the others?" Amy point to the bedroom and the others all walk into the bedroom.i look at the other door and sigh and then walk inside taking my shoes off as the others did before.

Amy giggles "you worried about the boy across the hall? He's fine" I tilt my head "how do you know?" She smiles "because he's staying here! Its not my placs to say why or how he ended up here but he's fine....." I nod "what's his name?" She smirks "you'll have to ask him mochi"

I groan "ugh! Fine!" She jumps onto my back "ready for our weekly shopping trip?!" I nod "definitely! This is when you spend all my money!" She laughs "um hoe you litterally earn millions shut up"

We both laugh and then there is a small knock at the door. Any jumps down and walks to the door and opens it and smiles "hey Kookie you're ba- oh what happened?!!" She pulls someone inside, I couldn't see their face because a hoodie covers it and they were also In jeans covered in mud.

The person looks down "w-woojin s-saw me w-walking and he was I-in a car and splashed a m-massive muddy p-puddle over me..." Amy Huff's "I'm gonna beat woojins ass.....come on kooky....be back in a second mochi!" I nod "take your time!"

I see the person tense a little when I speak but amy pulls them out the room to another room. I shrug and then make myself a drink as I would usually do when I was into the apartment.

I yawn and sit on top of the table and huff when lily walks out and then the other lily walks out ((that's gonna get confusing.....so I shall call them lily.s. and lily.c.))

Lily.c. looks at me "you good?" I nod "definitely.....who was that person amy just dragged in" lily.s. gasps "that's the baby.... jungkook.....he's from across the hall and he is the new baby of the group" i gasp "he's the one from across the hall?"

Lily.c. nods "yeah.....he didn't tell us exactly what happened before but his psycho ex kicked him out so now he stays. Here with us" kenza walks in "Amy is giving jungkook one of jimins hoodies she had stolen" I nod "yeah okay"

Amy walks out to us and sighs "that poor boy has been through hell and back and is still the kindest human on this earth" I tilt my head and all the others walk out.
Jin looks at me "you okay jimin?" I nod "yeah I'm fine just thinking..."

Taehyung Huff's "are we going shopping then?!" We all cheer. Jungkook walks out the bathroom in one of my hoodies (that amy had stolen from me) and sweatpants and he has the hood up so I can't see his face.

There is a soft knock on the door and we all go to get it but stop when jungkook opens the door and Amy gasps a little when a young boy was stood there holding cookies "Hiya sir please please please can you buy some cookies"

Jungkook nods "o-of course j-just w-wait here" he stands up and walks to a small bag and pulls something out of it and walks back to the door while the rest of us stay silent watching.
Jungkook gives the boy some money "t-thats all I have...."

The boy giggles "that's amazing!! Do you want cookies?" Jungkook nods "just o-one please" the boy gives jungkook a cookie and then goes to give jungkook some money back but jungkook shakes his head "n-no no you k-keep it all" the boy gasps and hugs Jungkook making jungkook tense.

The boy giggles and then waves and runs away smiling widely. Jungkook stands up and walks to the couch not saying anything and sits down.
Lily.c. walks to him "you alright?" jungkook nods "i-im fine......w-why?" Lily.c. smiles "no reason.....you coming shopping with us?"

He looks down and sighs "i-i j-just gave the last of m-my money away" I feel my heart break a little. I shrug "I'll pay....I pay for everyone else so I'll pay for you as well" he looks over at us but I can't see the top half of his face only his cure lips and bunny teeth.

Hair coveres both his eyes and the shadow from the hood covers most his face too.
.

I want to get to know him......but I'm not sure if he'll let me get close to him....I'm not sure he'd even speak to me!