35

Jimins pov

I carry jungkook back to the castle in the woods...

Jungkook went missing years ago, but how does he know about the castle...

He must have had a dream about it all or something....

I walk into the castle and gently put jungkook down in front of me. Jungkook doesn't let go of me, Jungkooks parents rush to us "jungkook!!" jungkook sobs "it wasn't a dream!! It wasn't!!"

He grips my shirt tightly. I kiss his head gently "hey hey calm down..." i pick him up bridal style

His father's eyes widen "it can't be.... Take him to his bedroom! We must get a doctor!!" I walk to Jungkooks bedroom and lay him on the bed and then hold his hand sitting next to him "bun....what wasn't a dream?"

He looks at me "everything! We-we were together and-and then you brought me here with the animals! Then woojin turned out to be the fox who took me away!! And-and you got a spell put on you! And you fell in love with ailee! It felt so real!!! It wasn't a dream!! You have to remember!!"

My eyes widen "bunny....you aren't well, get some rest..." his eyes widen "you don't believe me? Do you?!" I nod "of course I believe you, you're just so pale... You need rest" I wrap my arms around him and he yawns a little cuddling up to me "I-I-I-I love you jimin"

He grips my shirt tightly and slowly falls asleep.
I hold him closer to me and whisper "I love you too bunny.."

I wish I knew what he was talking about....