nineteen

Jennie was on her way to meet Alfred still mind clouded about her argument with her wife. She said things she didn't mean and now it's sinking in to her that she's shouldn't have said such words. She shouldn't have that mindset towards chaeyoung's actions. Her wife was stressed out already and she is really that dumb to act like that.

Her phone attached to her car buzzed and her father's caller ID flashed at the screen. She quickly taps the answer button knowing that this is something important since her father isn't a fan of calling someone unless it is that important.

"Jennie" the old man on the other line had his reprimanding tone

"What now, Dad?"

"Where are you and what did you do to your wife?"

"It's our own personal problem dad, nothing to worry about"

"Nope. I definitely need to worry about this one since it already came to the point where your mom wants me to talk to you"

"We'll get out of this, I just need to finish this first"

"I already contacted Alfred to not let you join in there, I'm on my way and I'll be the one to fix this. All I need you to do is buy some flowers or whatever, go back to the hospital and say sorry to your wife"

"But Dad, I'm doing this for my family. I'll just talk to her and I'm sure I'll be safe"

"You were sure the last time too"

"It's different now. I'm also doing this for Jamie"

"and I am also doing this for you. Think about it."

Jennie parked her car at the side of the road. This type of conversation always happens between her and her dad. He always knows how to outsmart her. Well, of course, he's the one who taught her things first and foremost.

"We almost lost you because of her and I am not letting you near that woman ever again. So let me handle this, okay?"

"Okay..."

"Good. Your family is waiting for you"

"You better get back safe dad"

"Of course, you owe me one dinner"

The CEO sighed and leaned her head at the steering wheel. She thought that it was much better that her dad handles it since she's not sure about herself around that woman also, we can all see it that she's just trying to be strong for her family but deep inside,she's scared as fuck. Scared by the fact that she might not see her family anymore. Nayeon sabotaged her and chaeyoung before and now, she's trying to ruin her family. She doesn't know what her dad will do but she surely knows that woman will never be in their sight again.

...

"Calm down chaeyoung, Richard knows how to handle Jennie and I'm sure she's already on her way back here" Jane reminded her daughter-in-law. Chaeyoung quickly called the Kims after Jennie left since it was the only way to reach Jennie at the moment. Jennie's always been a good child to them so she thought that calling her in-laws would be good. And thankfully, she wasn't wrong. Richard quickly handled it while Jane went straight to the hospital to check on chaeyoung. The Parks on the other hand went out for a while to take Jamie for some snacks while they wait for Jennie to come back and also to avoid their granddaughter into the mess.

"God, this is just so messy" as chaeyoung stopped pacing and sat beside Jennie's mom

"Come here" as the older woman wrapped her arm around Rosie's shoulder "My daughter may be stubborn as hell but we all know that she deeply cares for everyone. She's even willing to take risks and all for the people she loves. You're the only woman she had ever love in her lifetime so I understand where she is this taking from. I am not saying this because she's my daughter, I'm telling you this because she is just that kind of person and I know you know that too, right?"