twenty four

As of the time being, Chaeyoung conceived around march and their doctor set their due date on the third week of December which means it'll be around Jamie's birthday too. It's already the first week of December and the Christmas season already started. Jamie, excited about her 8th birthday, and her incoming baby brother. Time went by real fast for Jennie, this time last year, they were just excited to spend Christmas together and now, there's a lot of things that she's thankful for.

"Finally" Jennie entered their home while she loosens the upper button of her top

"Welcome home, love" Chaeyoung replied as she saw her wife made her way to the living room where Jamie is braiding her hair. The CEO kissed her girls in both heads before settling down

"Hi Mama! Look, Mummy's hair looks like Raya's"

"Looks like whom?" Jennie asked

"Oh, she's a new Disney princess ma! Mum and I watched it earlier"

"You watched a Disney film without me???!!" Jennie asked exaggeratedly

"Uh-Oh" Jamie replied giving her mama a teeth smile "We can watch it again together?" she continued giving her ma the cutest face she can do "Since mum here, fell asleep as soon as tuk-tuk got bigger"

"I'm sorry bubba but I'm just having a headstart in sleeping since your Ma and I won't having it when Ravi comes"

"Why Mum? I thought all babies do is to eat and sleep"

"yeah...and cry, and poop, and will need attention" Rosie answered

"I will help mum!"

"Of course I know you would" Rosie smiled

"Best noona in the making, huh?" Jennie joined in

"But, you won't forget about me, right? We'll still have Disney nights...and aquarium dates...and ice cream" Jamie asked both of her mom

"Jamie, listen," Jennie asked her daughter

"Mummy and I will never forget about you, okay? Your baby brother might need a little bit more of our attention since he's still small and can't do things on his own but you will and always still our baby number 1, okay?"

"Okay, ma. Maybe if he's not too noisy he can come with us"

"Of course. I'm sure he'll behave for noona" Jennie smiled.

"I'm so excited to meet him"

"We all do, bubs but for now, you need to wash up. We'll have dinner in a while"

"Oh, I can go by myself ma" as Jamie got up from their couch

"Just let nanny accompany you, okay?"

"Got it!" as she turned around playfully winked and pointed her fingers before running up to her room

"Ah, that daughter of yours, Jennie Kim"

"Oh, She's just mine now? She's literally mini-chaeyoung who eats a lot.." Jennie commented but rosie's gaze caught her "but never gets fat" she tried to save her statement

"Lucky you, you're smart" chaeyoung rolled her eyes "Anyway, how was the turnover?"

Jennie being the CEO of KGC and also the acting Chairperson since her father just relies every decision to her, her hands are already full of responsibilities that she has in her position. So she decided to ask to have her temporary leave and assign Jisoo as a replacement for a while since the latter's family is the next to them as the biggest shareholder. Of course, a small stomping of feet moment from Jisoo was received since the latter didn't want to be in that field anyways and now, being the acting-CEO? Just another time-eater for her game times. But then, who is she to deny the request that's solely for her future godson, right?