fourteen

Jennie woke up when she felt cold in her upper body only to find out that Rosie unconsciously pulled their blanket over her. They were still very much naked from the strenuous activity they did last night and that made Jennie's heart flutter even more. It's been years since they had sex together and the CEO still remembers every detail and action that brings her wife to the edge, so did Rosie. She checked the time on her bedside drawer that read fifteen minutes 'til six. She slowly stretched her arm out and turned her body to face her wife's back. It was dark but the dawn light was creeping in between their curtains and gives her the magnificent view of her wife's hair sprawled over her shoulders down to her backside. She got up in her elbow and moved even closer to Rosie's back and placed kisses all over her shoulders while sliding her right arm in her bare waist. It made the blonde conscious somehow and laid in her back to get a clear view of the person that woke her up in this godly hour of the day. 

"Hmmm, what time is it?" Chaeyoung asked still eyes closed while enjoying the subtle touch of her wife in her stomach

"still an hour before Jamie's wake up time" Jennie answered still placing kisses in her wife's collarbone

"...and what's that pretty mind of yours planning right now?" the blonde opened her eyes and Jennie's sultry smile came into her view

"You're the most beautiful woman I ever laid my eyes on" 

Heat crept up in Rosie's cheek that made her pull the covers over her head. "No..." while Jennie laughed in her wife's action before pulling the covers again to see rosie's face again

"Yes... and I'll show you how grateful I am to have you as my wife" as she kissed Rosie and was gladly accepted by the latter

Jennie moved on top of her wife without breaking the kiss while straddling the taller woman. She sat up carefully not wanting her wife to feel her weight while tying her hair up and looking at her seductively whilst slowly grinding her center in top of chaeyoung's. Rosie bit her lip at the view, her wife, in all her glory, on top of her with the little sunrays coming through her body and feeling Jennie's wetness in her own.

"God, I missed this view" she muttered while running her hand on both of her wife's breast giving it a gentle squeeze

"Yeah?" 

Jennie leaned forward and kissed her wife again while running her hand through chaeyoung's breast and gently massaging it. Since last night, she became fond of her wife's breast that definitely improved in size, kudos to pregnancy for that. She left wet kisses from her wife's jaw until she reached Rosie's breast and licked the right side of it while giving the other a nice squeeze and pinch in it. 

"I need you down there, love" Rosie muttered. The foreplay is driving her crazy already

Jennie obeyed right after and moved down in front of her wife's center. She left wet kisses right before sliding her tongue while looking at chaeyoung. Rosie rolled her eyes after watching her wife skillfully lick the day out of her. She gripped at the pillows when she felt Jennie entered two fingers into her still while her tongue expertly tease her clit. 

"aaahh...fa...faster...love...Oh, fuck!" Rosie whimpered when Jennie added one more finger and pushed into her deeper.

The CEO sped up her pace and leaned to capture her wife's mouth that was hanging open. She can feel Rosie's center tighten chasing her release, looking at her wife getting into edge builds hotness in hers too. To Jennie's surprise, her wife's long fingers slid into hers and she unintentionally bit her wife's lip because of it. Jennie placed her thumb in Rosie's clit and rubbed it briskly until she felt her wife's finger dug into her deeply while hot liquid ran down into her hands. The sight of chaeyoung below her biting her lip while looking at her while coming through her hand brought her to edge too and caved in on top of Rosie.