twenty three

Chaeyoung started showing when she's about to enter her fifth month. It was a bit late but the doctor explained that it's normal especially she's tall and it's been years since she conceived. Of course, Jennie and Jamie are the most excited. Especially after they knew it was a boy, the CEO didn't waste another time buying all the necessities and preparing the nursery next to their bedroom. Of course, the grandpas and grandmas came to help to prepare the room and all the outfits to be worn.

Rosie thought they're going crazy, there are still four months for them to chill out for a bit but what can she do? Almost all of the people around her are excited about the baby. She loves seeing her family happy whenever they prepare something for her. Even Jamie, tantrum times weren't that frequent anymore. Every after school, she would go directly to her mom's studio and talk to her brother and sometimes she read him a book too that made chaeyoung a crying mess every now and then. Thinking that their first-born is big already and soon enough, she'll move out and leave them. Of course, Jennie is there to remind her as always that, Jamie's still in second grade and not going anywhere anytime soon.

But then, when we all thought that the Kim household is on a chill ride all throughout, well then, we are incredibly wrong.

Rosie's entering her third trimester when something blew up in proportions, which made the situation of the couple today. Sleeping on the different ends of the bed and only talking when Jamie's around. It's the third day already and Rosie is already losing her mind

What happened? Here it goes

Jennie never made a plan on telling her wife, she was too high on the pregnancy cloud that all she can think is her growing family. Actually, she forgot about it but well, what can you do when your wife's pregnant? Right?

The CEO thought of a nice lunch out with her wife on a random Thursday afternoon. They were enjoying their food when Emilia's parents, Seulgi and her other half happen to be in that restaurant too. Seulgi was the one who reached out to their table since chaeyoung and her were very good friends.

"Hi, Chaeyoung" Seulgi announced as she reached their table

"Oh, Seulgi-unni, Nice to meet you here" Chaeyoung replied half-schocked

"Yeah, and it's been a while since Jamie and Emilia had a playdate that I didn't knew you're pregnant"

"Oh, Yeah, we are. We actually kept it as a secret but I guess now, we can't really do that" as she glanced at her bump

"Totally. Anyway, I want you to meet my wife" as Seulgi glanced to the person behind her and shock was written all over the CEO's face "This is Bae Irene" seulgi continued

"Hi" Irene smiled at chaeyoung that was glad to shook her hand transfered her attention to the person across the table "Jennie. Good to see you here"

CHaeyoung glanced at her wife that was obviously uncomfortable in her seat "You know each other?"

"Oh, who doesn't know The Jennie Kim?" Irene answered half-joking "Just kidding, we met in a conference back in Las Vegas" she continued

"Good to see you too, Ms. Bae, Now, if you'll excuse us, we still have a lunch to finish" Jennie announced that surprised rosie on her seat on how the CEO act infront of Irene

"Oh, I'm sorry. We should leave you two. Goodluck on your upcoming baby, chaeyoung" Seulgi replied as soon as she sensed Jennie.

The couple made their way to their table without glancing at the two. Jennie continued eating her food while rosie eyed her.