thirteen

"Hey love. What's up?" Jennie answered the phone call after she excused herself on her last meeting for the day

"Are you busy?"

"Hmmm, Not really, just an update meeting. Why?"

"Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt, This can wait. I'll see you when you get home"

"No, it's okay. What is it?"

"It's just Jamie's papers arrived already"

"Oh nice, Is there anything else?"

"Uhm, Maybe it's better if we talk about this when you get home?"

"O...kayyy... Did something happen? am I in trouble?"

"No, No, It's nothing. Don't worry. I'll see you at home?"

"Alright. I'll come home right away. I love you"

"I love you too"  but just before the CEO ended the call, chaeyoung quickly added "Oh love! one more thing"

"Hmm?" 

"Can you...uhm...please drop by our favorite pho place?" Jennie smiled through her phone picturing out her wife 

"That's it?"

"Yes, Please?" 

"Alright. Anything for you"

"You're the best" 

"I know" 

...

It was already quarter to seven when Jennie went down from her office to her private parking space at the basement. It is usual to have her security with her wherever she goes but then, it was much to her surprise when she saw Alfred, her head of the security with other securities with him by his side. It was obvious that they were already waiting for her at the basement. 

"Is there a problem, Uncle? You rarely visit me or even go out of your cave" Jennie jested

"It's better if we discuss this on private, Jennie. I just recieved the report few minutes ago so I need to run this with you right away" 

"Okay..." 

Alfred and Jennie together with bunch of security tailing them went back up inside the security office. She placed her bag down at the table slowly when she realized that photos of Chaeyoung, Jamie and Lisa that was obviously stolen from places they've visited in Korea were scattered all over the table.

"What..."Jennie looked at Alfred "What's is this? Why there are photos of my family here? Did you do these? You know chaeyoung since bef...."

"It's not me, or even from any of us" Alfred cut her off "I've known Chaeyoung and yes, we did background check with Lisa but that was all. These photos were sent a week ago"

"A week ago?! then why did you just tell me this?! This is my family Alfred! From what network is this?!" She is mad. Really really mad. Her blood boils thinking about what the hell is happening 

"Jennie, I need you to calm down. I went through this for days now. I know you're mad because I didn't tell you sooner but I wanted to make sure first and inform you after I figure it out"

"So what the hell is this? This isn't just from any network, is it?"

"No, It's not. Apparently, due to protocol that Chairman Kim gave me about the packages to be inspected first before it comes to you, I found these a week ago and traced back where did these came from. I also added more civilian security with the whole Kim and Park Family for their safety because we still don't know what are their motives as of the moment"