Post-credit

FINE.

Jennie took off her coat as soon as she got down from her car and walked straight to the dining expecting her family to be at the table waiting for her. Sure, their kids are there, Jamie helping her now four-year-old brother climb up his high chair. Jennie quickly made her way to them and lift Ravi up.

"Hi mama" Ravi said as soon as he was settled in his seat "Thank you mama" he continued once again while Jennie just smiled and kissed her son

"You're welcome, bubs" the CEO replied and faced Jamie "How was school Jam? and where's mummy?" she asked as Jamie kissed her and they both settled in their seat

"School's fine ma and mummy fetched me earlier and then dropped me home since she got a call that the studio needs her" Jamie answered her

"I'm hungwy mama" Ravi said cutely while rubbing his stomach "Where's mummy?"

"I'll just call mummy okay, You can eat now. You too, Jamie" Jennie replied before standing up and starts to dial her wife's number

It was the nth call but Rosie still isn't answering her phone up and that made Jennie have no choice but to let Alfred check on her wife since the latter drove herself to the studio. Ever since the gala last year, her wife busied herself on painting again to hold a comeback exhibit just in time for the opening of Hyeri's new museum. It's not that Rosie doesn't have time with them anymore, she still takes care of them as she always does but Jennie is already worried about her wife's mental and physical state.

After calling Alfred, Jennie quickly dialed Hyeri's number hoping that they're together at the moment.

"Oh, Jen?"

"Hyeri-unnie, are you with rosie?"

"I've heard this before, did you two got into a fight?"

"No, No, It's not that. I was just asking. Maybe you're still in the studio, Jamie told me she went back there"

"Oh, I see, I'm currently on my way there too, I guess all of us were called by my director"

"Alright, please let her know I'm waiting for her reply"

"Sure, Send my kisses to the kids"

"Will do. Thank you unnie" as Jennie ended the phone call

More than ten years of relationship and marriage yet, Rosie's still not fond of replying to texts. Jennie just shook her head and joined their kids at the dinner table up until they were all settled in bed. It's been like this for some months now. After her wife turned over her songs to the label and was duly recognized by the music industry, people expected her to continue what she was doing but then, she had other plans which includes going back to what she was really known for, painting. Everyone's excited for the comeback of THE Roseanne Park in the painting exhibition including all the members of the family, especially Jennie.

It's already past midnight when Jennie saw her wife passed through her office. She quickly settled all her work and followed her wife into their bedroom. She expects her wife to head straight into their bathroom but was met by a sleeping body in their bed. The now, (back again) blonde woman wasn't even able to take off her shoes before drifting off to sleep. So the brunette did what she would always do, take care of her wife by taking her shoes off and changing her to her sleepwear. Who would know Rosie to be this heavy sleeper? Jennie didn't know too but these past few months, her wife's just too exhausted to take care of herself.

Morning came and the three with matching mandu cheeks are in the kitchen preparing breakfast as this is their family bonding every weekend. Jamie is setting up their table while Raven is at the kitchen counter watching her Mama cook his dinosaur-shaped pancakes, to which Jennie made him believe it was a dinosaur when it was just shaped randomly. They were all enjoying their time when they heard Rosie climb off the stairs as if someone's chasing her. She quickly heads down to the kitchen and was confused about why her wife's still in her pajamas.