Chapter 14 : Suffocated

Izuku Pov:

I woke up the next morning feeling good for a change. Looking over to see my boyfriend looking at me, "Hey there Izu sleep well?" he asked, reaching his hand up touching my cheek. "Yea i feel good this morning for a change." he smiled at me and I gave a smile back not a small or fake one but a nice big smile. After some time snuggling and him helping with my meds and getting dressed we headed down stairs. When we got down everyone that was down there was quiet and staring at me. I left it alone. I mean I did just tell everyone I was dying just yesterday. I walked into the kitchen where Kacchan made us food and sat at the islander. As I was waiting for my food some more people came out to the common area and kitchen, some being the Baku and Deku squads. "Oh Deku your up how are you feeling?" Uraraka came over hugging me but this time it was fine, nothing hurt and I had my mask,beanie,gloves on, and was medicated. Kacchan still didn't like the fact that she was on me or that both squads were hovering over me. I am not going to lie, it was already smothering. I knew it was going to be like this tho so I guess I was just going to have to deal. Once Kacchan was done cooking and gave me my food Uraraka had things to say about well everything. " are you sure he can eat that Bakugou? Did he take his meds? Are you sure you are the right person to be handling a sick person? Deku you look cold do you want a blanket?" it was like now that she knew she was turned into an overprotective mother over night. Kacchan lost it after she tried to put a blanket over my shoulders. " HEY PINK CHEEKS FUCK OFF HIS FINE, I HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF HIM FOR A WHILE NOW, I KNOW WHAT HE CAN AND CAN'T HAVE AND I'M HIS FUCKING BOYFRIEND SO BACK OFF!!!" I started to eat and the others went to the table to have their meals but you could tell Uraraka was not happy one bit. Over the corse of the day I felt fine and I could do more. However if it wasn't Kacchan or Aizawa telling me to slow down it was the Deku and Baku squads getting in my business mainly Uraraka. When I was doing anything that was physical she would be hovering or tell Aizawa. Then if it looked like I was tired or anything sluggish she would come over coddling me the others just hovered alot or went to tell Kacchan everything I was doing if he wasn't with me. When I got a moment to myself Kacchan was right there by my side. I shouldn't mind his my boyfriend and his done such a great job helping me but after feeling like I can't even go to the bathroom by myself anymore I had to ask him to leave me alone. " Hey kacchan you know I love you right?" he looked down at me with his eyebrows raised. "Yea I do why whats wrong?" " I know that you and the others are just worried about me but I need some time to myself just a while i'm suffocating." he frowned and knew I was right. "Ok I am going to go to the store and mall with the bakusquad and I'll take your little squad to. Call me if you need me." I nodded and went into my room. I decided that I would go talk to Aizawa and the Principal about sharing a dorm with kacchan then have a spa day to relax a little. I went to the office where all the teachers and principle were for some reason. "ummm...Mr Aizawa, principal Nezu can I talk to you?" I asked trying not to be to rude to their meeting. " Of course are you feeling alright?" Nezu asked "yes I am I was just wondering if there was a possibility of sharing a dorm with someone." they looked at eachother then at me " were you listening to our meeting or something?" Aizawa asked. "No why?" nezu looked at me then at a piece of paper on his desk. " we were going to stick you with a roommate for your time here is there someone you would like to room with?" my eyes blow up. They were already going to give me a roommate. Good thing I came down. " Yes, can I get Katsuki Bakugou? He has been the one helping me and taking me to my clinic aportment I trust him." they agreed and me and Aizawa went back to the dorms packing and unpacking both mine and kacchans stuff into a shared dorm on the 4rth floor just for us. We would still have to come down stairs for the common area and kitchen but we had a personal bathroom and nice room to ourselves.

_ time skip to Katsuki at the mall_

Katsuki Pov:

I took the extras with me out of the dorms to give Izu some time to himself. He was right we were suffocating him plus I was going to give this damn morons a piece of my mind. We got to the mall and before we went our separate ways I had everyone take a seat at a table in the food court. " Ok so here is the thing you damn extras, you are smothering my boyfriend and it is not ok. He can do things by himself. He doesn't need all of us on his damn back." just as I said that pink cheeks chimed in. " you don't know what's best for him and besides we are his best friends he needs us. His sick and dying or did you forget?" that comment pissed me off. " OH YEA I HAVE KNOWN HIM OUR ENTIRE LIVES. I WAS WITH HIM WATCHING HIM GET STUCK WITH NEEDLES, GETTING CHEMO, I WAS WITH HIM WHEN HE FIRST LOST HIS HEAR I WAS THERE WHEN HIS DOCTOR TAUGHT ME HOW TO GIVE HIM HIS MEDS AND FEED HIM. I AM HIS FUCKING BOYFRIEND TRUST ME I KNOW HIS SICK!!!!" I couldn't hold back the tears. Everyone was wide eyes staring at me and she shut up real fast. " come on Bakubro it's ok come on man it's not like you to cry." Shitty hair said grabbing my arm and guiding me away from the table. The other two Mina and Dunce face walked over with us and we all started to do our own things. I went into one of those customize your own stores and got Izuku a new beanie, mask, and blanket that had our names and shit on them in his favorite colors. Then I went into the book store to get cook books for Izuku's new diet, and books on Leukemia after that I went into some other stores to get myself some things. Once everyone was done we all met back up so we could go to the grocery store. As we were headed to the cars pink cheeks stopped me, " I'm sorry Bakugou I didn't mean to upset you earlier I just care about Deku you know." I nodded but I still hate that she had the nerve to say what she did. It was ganna take more than a damn apology for me to forgive and forget. When we get to the store I head straight for the sugar free candies and healthy snacks for Izuku. Next I went down to get ingredients to make his favorite Katsudon. I wasn't paying attention to the others until Dunce face came up and asked me if I was ready to go apparently I was the last one to get what they needed and leave. We get back to the dorms and for once it was quiet everyone went to put their stuff away and when I got to my dorm it was empty. What the hell where is all my things? As I was looking around the empty dorm my phone pinged.