Chapter 13: Everyone knows

Izuku pov:

Umm... hey guys why are you in here? They just kept eyeing me. Then Kiri looked over at Kacchan like he was going to tell him what was wrong with me. Midoriya we are worried and so are the others, first you fall unconscious then when you return you look like you are dying and puking your guts out so what's going on? Todoroki asked not even bading an eye. Great now what I can't tell them. They all are going to pity me or worse codal me like I'm an infant. However before I could think of a lie Kacchan pulled my beanie off. All that could be heard were gasps from the two infront of us. KACCHAN WHAT THE HELL!!! I took my beanie back but then felt the need to vomit again so I turned around and proceeded to do so. While I was doing that Kacchan bent down and checked to see if I was feverish which I was but not too bad. I hate today what happened to coming home and taking a nap in my boyfriend's arms. But now I have to be found out, vomiting my guts out, and having a fever. When I was done and made sure I was done I walked out and everyone followed. I wanted to go to my room but now that Kiri and Todo know it's time everyone does. I go into the common room and Kacchan gets everyone's attention for me, OK YOU EXTRAS LISTEN HERE MY NERD HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!!! I looked at him like really did he have to say {his nerd} anyway once everyone was quiet I took off my beanie once more. This time everyone gasped and giggled.

Uraraka- Umm.. Deku, why are you bald?

Kami- Yea man it's funny tho did you lose a bet?

Iida- I don't think it is wise to do such a thing with the weather like this.

Many more started to comment. But then Kacchan shut them up again, HEY SHUT IT LET HIM SPEAK!!!. Ok so here is the thing guys I never meant to hurt anyone but you all have been wondering why I fainted and everything wheal that is because I have Cancer. I said trying not to sound sad or scared for the sake of everyone. However it didn't work cause once they started to cry and come up to hug me I broke down.

Katsuki Pov:

I knew this whole thing was hard on him but now that Shitty hair and Half/half know everyone else needs to know. Once he was ready to leave the bathroom we walked into the common room where everyone was conversating.OK YOU EXTRA'S LISTEN HERE MY NERD HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!!! They shut up and then Izu took his beanie off so everyone could see his beautiful bald head. But then this damn extras had to start gasping, giggling, and commenting on it.

Uraraka- Umm.. Deku, why are you bald?

Kami- Yea man it's funny tho did you lose a bet?

Iida- I don't think it is wise to do such a thing with the weather like this.

I swear if I could I would beat all their asses for it. I mean come on really dose no one here have common decency to just shut up and listen. HEY SHUT IT LET HIM SPEAK!!!. Seriously I need him to go back to bed so he can rest. He is starting to get another fever. After everyone was once again quit Izu told them, Ok so here is the thing guys I never meant to hurt anyone but you all have been wondering why I fainted and everything wheal that is because I have Cancer. They started to cry and try to hug him which pissed me off. He dosn't need your damn germs on him fuck off. I stood in front of him to stop them from touching him then carried him to his room. This upset him with his whole independence thing and no overprotective, pity boyfriend thing. However at that moment I didn't care. I got him to his room laying him in his bed then put a cooling cloth on his head. Next I got his meds, shot, drink, and a small lunch for him. He detested turning his head away or huffing at me. Nevertheless I got him to eat and take all his meds. Ok Izu now before you nap I need to do your first spinal shot may I? He looked nervous and I'm not going to lie. I was terrified I was going to hurt him. S..Sure K..Ka..Kacchan. With that I steaded my hand and stuck him with the needle. He gave off a gaps then a small wince but then relaxed and it was over, I didn't hurt you did I Izu? I asked unsure of myself. No you did great thank you. I put the syringe in the trash then came over to the bed rubbing the spot I just injected him to relieve the knot. Hey Kacchan will you hold me? I looked at him nodding my head. Then slipped into the covers next to him wrapping my arms around him.