Chapter 12: Back to the dorms

After one more night in the clinic Izuku and Katsuki were finally released. Apparently Izuku would have been released yesterday after watching the kids sing. However due to his fevers he wasn't. His fever broke overnight letting them go back to the dorms after 6 hours of no fever. Katsuki helped Izuku with getting everything ready and packed away to go back when they were almost done. Izuku got sick running to the bathroom to throw up. Katsuki ran in to do what he could knowing that even if the fever was gone they still were dealing with some lingering after effects from yesterday's chemo. The nurses did warn them that this chemo was the worse one then the next visit would be radiation, and a biopsy test. Which scared both boys mainly Katsuki due to the fact he had no idea what that meant for Izuku. After Izuku was done vomiting and Katsuki finished getting things in order they walked to the car and went back to the dorms. Izuku spent the ride back with his eyes closed in the passenger's seat listening to the sweet silence. Knowing that as soon as someone noticed that they were back they would get smothered.

Katsuki Pov:

It was finally time for me and my Izu to leave this place for now and return to the dorms after receiving the ok from the doctor. We started to pack things up and get things together when Izuku got up and bolted to the bathroom I ran in after him to see if there was anything that I could do to help. I just ended up rubbing his back. Once he was done and we finished getting everything together we headed back to the dorms Izuku had his eyes closed resting in the passenger's seat. He was so cute on the way I held his hand and just lessened to his breathing. It was like music to my ears knowing that he was here. When I park the car Izuku flutters his beautiful emerald eyes open to see that we were at the dorms and started to stretch. I got out, walked over and helped him out the car then proceeded to get the bags out the trunk. He wanted to help and despite my better judgment I let him carry in one small bag that had the lightest stuff. I knew that if I coddled or tried to do everything he wouldn't take well to it so this way he feels like he is doing something. When we get inside we are swarmed by extras it is sufficatating damn have no one taught this people personal space fuck. They were asking too many questions and getting way too close to MY Izu.

Uraraka: oh my god Deku are you ok?

Todoroki: that was some drop, ok what happened?

Iida: yes what happened?

Kirishima: dude you scared the heck out of us you alright?

I couldn't handle it anymore I mean we couldn't even get into the damn door. ALRIGHT STEP BACK YOU EXTRAS LET US IN DAMN PERSONAL SPACE!!!! They looked at me then at Izu one more time noticing what they were doing and stepped back some. Now we could come inside fuck what was that? I glance over at Izuku and he looked like a deer in headlights it was so adorable yet sad at the same time. I mean he just went through a lot of shit then was ambushed by extras I don't blame him but then he jolted for the bathroom. I already knew what for he was sick again damn when is that going to end? I hate seeing him like that I place the bags down and walk to the bathroom I didn't bother with the two that followed me. It was going to happen sooner or later and Izuku needed to explain to people what happened the other night. 

Izuku Pov:

When we got back to the dorms Kacchan was so sweet helping me out of the car and letting me take in a bag helping. But then we were ambushed by all of class 1-A it was crazy I couldn't even catch up with their words.

Uraraka: oh my god Deku are you ok?

Todoroki: That was some drop, ok what happened?

Iida: yes what happened?

Kirishima: dude you scared the heck out of us you alright?

Before I could even answer any of them I began to get that feeling like I was going to throw up again. And Kacchan screamed really loud. It hurt my ears but it helped get everyone back off. ALRIGHT STEP BACK YOU EXTRAS LET US IN DAMN PERSONAL SPACE!!!! After they were away Kacchan looked at me and I instantly just ran to the bathroom. Once I made it I went into the closest stall not able to hold it in anymore and hurled my guts out my whole body acked. About 15 seconds into having my stomach hating me I felt a big, soft, warm hand on my back. I didn't need to turn my head to know it was Kacchan. However when I was done and got help, me and Kacchan were face to face with Todoroki and Kirishima.