Chapter 5: Kacchan knows

No POV-

Aizawa took Izuku back to the dorms. When they got there Izuku was asleep in the passenger's seat. Damn now I have to carry you kid, Aizawa grond as he went around to Izuku's side picking him up. He carried Izuku into the dorms, as he opened the doors, Izuku in his hands all of class was staring at him. Umm Aizawa sensa what happened is Deku ok? Uraraka asked, trying not to sound scared. Yes he is fine, he just needs rest, he took Izuku to his room. After putting Izuku in his bed Aizawa went down stairs he had tears in his eyes. Everyone was shocked to see their teacher crying.

Katsuki-

Now I need to know what the hell is going on. The teacher just walked in with that damn nerd in his arms carrying him to his room. He was crying coming back downstairs. He told us to let Deku sleep. that when he wakes up, call him. An hour passes and the nerd wobbles down stairs it seemed like he was going to collapse at any moment. I walked over to him and he wasn't aware of my presents until I made noise. Hey Deku what the hell is going on? He looked up at me, he looked like he was going to be sick, he ran to the bathroom. I followed him. I will amend it. I was worried. I heard him throwing up and crying. I didn't want to scare him so I just waited in the doorway. A few moments passed and he came out. Hey nerd you ok? He didn't answer and he walked past me. That really upset me so I followed him and we ended up at his room. He then turned to me, Kacchan why are you following me around? Really why am I following you? That's the first thing he says to me in days. I was angry, Really shitty nerd first answer my question then I will answer yours! He looked confused. That was it. I grabbed his arm and pushed him into his room.

Izuku-

I had woken up from the car ride just to be in my bed in the dorms. I felt sick so I walked downstairs to the bathroom just to be stopped by Kacchan. Hey Deku what the hell is going on? He wanted an answer but I was in a hurry. I pushed past him running to the bathroom into the stall spelling my guts out. It hurt since I hadn't been eating well. After my stomach was empty I washed my hands and walked out and again Kacchan stopped me at the doorway. Hey nerd you ok? I didn't answer, I mean it's not like he really cared. I just kept walking. I could hear him follow me once we were in front of my room. I turned to him, Kacchan why are you following me around? He seemed annoyed that I asked. Really shitty nerd first answer my question then I will answer yours! With that he grabbed my arm not tight but it still bruised. He shoved me into my room wanting me to tell him everything. NOW SPELL IT NERD WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU!!! I flinched. I couldn't let him know he would laugh at me. It's nothing kacchan. I knew he didn't like that answer but when i looked up he looked sad. Tell me please Izuku. What the, he never calls me, that was this really Kacchan? Ok I tell you but you can't tell people ok. He nodded his head then directed his eyes into mine. Fine now talk, I took a second to decide if I was really going to tell him but then I started to speak. Well you see kacchan I haven't been feeling well. I know that it's obvious everyone can tell what of it? he said, trying not to lose his temper. I went over to my desk then to my bag and grabbed all the papers about Leukemia I had and handed them to him. He looked at me blank faced then down at the papers. Kacchan it's not like a cold or the flu I am really sick, Kacchan I have cancer. As soon as I said it out loud he dropped the papers and hugged me. I froze. This has never happened before.

Katsuki-

NOW SPELL IT NERD WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU!!! I lost it. I wanted answers. He flinched a little,It's nothing kacchan. He was lying to me but why? What was so bad? I don't know why but I felt myself let out a sad expression. in fear that whatever was going on was something so bad not even I could fix. Tell me please Izuku. He looked down not meeting my eyes anymore, Ok I tell you but you can't tell people ok. I nodded in agreement and stared straight into his green orbs. Fine now talk, I was starting to get impatient. Then the nerd walks over to his desk grabbing some papers out of his desk and bag. He then walks back handing me the papers. I looked at them and the first thing I saw was the title "How to live with Leukemia" what the hell don't tell me...,Kacchan it's not like a cold or the flu I am really sick, Kacchan I have cancer. I was frozen at the words dropping the papers. I reached over hugging him. I didn't know how to respond. I only had two questions left. How long have you known and what stage are you in Izuku? I felt tears falling down my face. He let go and looked up at me. He seemed mad. Why? Why do you care Kacchan? He was red faced. I..I care because..., he cut me off. No you don't care I mean you made my life a living hell for years ever since we were kids and now that I'm sick you feel bad I don't need pity Kacchan. What the hell was that? My eyes widened at what he said because it was true I made his life horrible so it only makes sense that he can't believe that I care. I do in fact care. I loved him. I was just always too afraid to show it.