Chapter 4: chemo and new friends

No pov-

It was Tuesday morning Izuku was still in bed as everyone else was down stairs eating breakfast. Today was Izuku's first chemo session with his new doctor Nacy. Mr.Aizawa would come get Izuku when it was time. As Izuku woke up to the annoying sound of bagging at the door. HEY NERD GET UP YOUR FOOD'S GETTING COLD!!! Katsuki yelled from the other side of Izuku's door. Izuku got up and went down stairs but instead of the kitchen to eat he went to the bathroom to get ready for his day. He knew Aizawa would be there any time. He took a shower, got dressed, brushed his teeth, and went back to his room. In his room he started to pack a bag to take with him to the clinic since he was going to be there all day. Everyone that was downstairs headed over to the school building. DEKU SEE YOU IN CLASS!!! Uraraka yelled from down stairs to Izuku as they walked out. About 15 minutes later Aizawa came picking up Izuku and took him to the clinic.

Izuku-

Mr. Aizawa came to pick me up for the clinic. I got in his car and he seemed nervous. I don't know nervous.I had never seen him like that. The car ride was silent until I couldn't take it anymore, Mr. Aizawa. Can I be honest, I'm anxious about today. He looked at me with a small smile, It will be ok, kid. It wasn't long till we made it. We walked in and instantly got greeted by a nurse with yellow hair. She was pretty. Hello,you must be Mr. Midoriya our new patient.I'm nurse Lucy. Yes I'm Izuku Midoriya, it's nice to meet you. She took us to a room with a bed and machens. Ok this will be your room. You can decorate it if you want. We already talked to your mother and she brought some things from your home. She handed me a bag with stuff in it. I was confused. What did she mean by my room? Before I could ask if Aizawa had already done so, Excuse me what do you mean by his room? She looked at him and smiled, you must me his teacher Aizawa his mother said that on weekdays you are his guardian yes? He said yes and she turned back to me. You see Midoriya when you need to do your chemo or biopsies. You will be in this room each chemo session lasting for at least 4 to 8 hours and if you need to have a biopsy done you stay the night. My eyes widened at the realization that this was really happening. I looked at Aizawa, he just nodded, then nurse Lucy told me that I have 30 minutes before the doctor will come in. So me and Mr. Aizawa started putting my room together as we waited.

Katsuki-

I was sitting at my desk when I noticed that the nerd still hadn't come to class. His moron friends also noticed their worried faces really pissed me off. And on top of that Aizawa wasn't here it was almost half way through class when Present mic came in telling us our class had been canceled to go back to our dorms. What the hell was going on. Dammit first the nerd is hiding things and now the teacher is nowhere to be found. I had too many questions, we headed back to our dorms. When we got there round face, glasses, and that half in half went straight for Deku's room. I followed because I was pissed at the nerd and wanted answers. When round face knocked on the door there was no answer. Hey deku it's Uraraka, Iida, and Todoroki we were checking to see why we didn't see you in class? There still was no answer at this point. I was beyond pissed. I banged on the door. DEKU OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!! Still no answer. What the fuck is he wanting to die today? I walked back to my room and grabbed a spare key I made for his room because I was tired of him locking everyone out. I shoved past the extra's and opened his door. DEKU I SWEAR YOU BASTARD!!! We walked in and he wasn't there. Now I am getting scared where the hell was that idiot?

Izuku-

After the doctor came in I was put in a hospital gown. Then I was hooked up to machines and given meds. The treatment took 4 hours, it stung at first but then I got used to it. Once it was over they said I had to stay 2 more hours for observation. Me and Aizawa sat in the room they gave me when a blond hair guy stopped by the door. Hey there my name is Mirio you must be the newbie are you done with your treatment? I looked at aizawa and he shrugged. Yes I'm done but I don't understand who you are. He looked at me and smiled, Oh I'm sorry i'm a patient here just like you me and some others are going to the hangout center and wanted to know if you wanted to join us? I took another look at my tired teacher and he smiled giving me the go ahead. I got up and disconnected from the monitor with permission of course. Then me and Mirio go to a room that has a foosball table, big screen, snack bar, piano, and air hockey. It was cool. While I scan the room I spot 3 more people. A girl who is bold but has beautiful eyes, a guy with scars all over and blue eyes, and lastly a little girl with white hair. We introduced ourselves and to pass the next 2 hours I played games with Mirio. About 45 minutes into playing foosball I started to get really nauseous, and cold I was shivering. Hey man are you starting to feel the effects of your chemo? Mirio asked with a worried tone. What was the effect of the chemo making me ill? I stopped what I was doing and went back to my room. Mr.aizawa looked at me fear plastered on his face. I think I need to lay down. I don't feel good, I slered he helped me back into the bed then nurse Lucy came in, Ok so Mirio came and got me he said you are starting to feel the after effects of chemo, what do you feel? Nauseous, warm, and really exhausted for no reason, I say as I lean my head back. Nurse Lucy asked to talk to me in private, sending Aizawa to the cafeteria for coffee. Midoriya there are different after effects of chemo such as but not limited to,Fatigue,Easy bruising and bleeding,Anemia,Nausea, and Hair loss. We talked about chemo side effects and about what to start watching out for. After the last hour past Aizawa came in and helped me to my feet. He asked if he could take me back and they said yes and we left.