Chapter 1: He's sick?

No POV-

Izuku Midoriya was just 17 years old when a physical for his second year of school changed his life. It's been a week since getting his physical for school when Izuku gets a call from his doctor. Mr.Midoriya I need you to come back into the clinic. It surprised Izuku. Why would the doctor call him back to the clinic? Was something wrong. It was early morning on a saturday Izuku had just woken up. He did as he was told after getting dressed and breakfast he walked to the clinic. He waited for the doctor after some moment the doctor finally came in with a disheartened look, a bottle of medication and clipboard in hand. Hello Mr. Midoriya thank you for coming in so suddenly I will get straight to the point, your blood test came back from your physical and we have some bad news. Izuku tensed up at what was said, setting up straight eyeing the doctor. It looks like one of the tests came back positive for Leukemia, I'm so sorry we caught it early stage 2. Izuku's mind went blank, everything after that was fuzzy and he was no longer paying attention. Until the doctor stated, You need to start chemo as soon as possible, how about in 2 weeks from now I can make an opportment. Izuku said yes then took papers and medication that the doctor handed him. When the appointment was over he went home in tears not knowing how to break the news to his poor mother.

Izuku-

I couldn't believe I had cancer. How can that be I didn't feel sick and I've always been so healthy. I was walking home trying to find a way to break the horrifying news to my mother. I got home to see my mother making lunch. Hey I'm back. She turned to me with that great big smile of hers I hate that it was going to fade away once I told her. Oh hey honey how was the doctors what did he say? I looked down not wanting to meet her gaze. Hey mom can you stop what you're doing and come seat in the living room with me? She looked worried but then turned off the stove and walked with me to the couch. I still couldn't meet her eyes. What is it honey did the doctor tell you something bad? I nodded my head then looked at her tears threatening to fall. Mom I love you and I want you to know I'm not going anywhere ok. Her worried look shifted to fear, What does that mean baby? what is wrong tell me. The tears in my eyes fell as I hugged her, Mom I have Leukemia. Her hold on me got tight and I felt warm tears fall into my fluffy hair. My mother was crying. I knew what I had told her hurt her, taking her by surprise. My poor baby Izuku... She cried for what seemed like hours. Finally everything settled down and I left her cooking lunch as I watched. Soon after eating and talking some more with my mom I went to my room for the rest of the day.

No POV-

The weekend passed by and the first day of school came. Izuku had his suitcase packed and was ready to move into the new dorms. His mother was worried has to had just found out about Izuku being sick. Please take care of yourself and visit on the weekend if possible, also make sure you have your medication. Inko hugged Izuku, Of course mom. With that exchange of words izuku was out the door on the way to his new home for the next 2 years. Walking to campus Izuku was stuck in all his thoughts and worries. The medication the doctor had given him started to have some side effects making him tired and drowsy. While walking he bumped into a certain ashy Blond.

Katsuki-

Buzz Buzz KATSUKI GET UP YOUR LATE!!! I'M ALREADY UP OLD HAG!! Damn my first day of school and I have to deal with this shit. Whatever I grab my suitcase and bag. Going downstairs to see both my parents at the table. I'm off now bye, with that I walk out the door. On the way to school something bumped into me from behind. HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR WALKING!!! I turn around to see deku. He looked I don't know dazed? His eyes were tired. Wait why do I care? That little shit just needs to be more careful. Oi DEKU WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? He looked up at me and shook his head Ohhh no..nothing sorry sorry I will be more careful Kacchan sorry. I huffed walking ahead making it to school first. When I got in the gates that red hair moron ran up to me. Hey Bakubro, how was your summer? Man I can wait to move into our new dorms. He said, nearly jumping out of his skin. Damn he was excited i don't understand I mean it was like early college. I turned away from him just to see that round face jumping around Deku.

Izuku-

I can't believe I just bumped into Kacchan. I was surprised he didn't hit me. God do I feel weak. I got to the gate when a bubbly brunette came jumping around me. Hey deku how was your summer? It was fine, in mind thinking yea except I have cancer. What about you? She had the brightest smile, It was wonderful and guess what me and Iida are finally a thing. I was happy my friends were happy. The bell rang, Come on, we need to get to class then after we move into our dorms, she squealed. I follow her into the building.